OTAs, May 23-25, Jun 1-3, Jun 6-9, 2022.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
to everyone saying "well ya this is expected with his contract request" --- was he at OTAs last year? I don't remember if he ever showed up, I know he wasn't there at the start of OTAs.

would kinda discredit that point

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
His camp probably hasnt forgotten the Rosen era. And the schedule is brutal...

If Arizona doesn't want to pay him they should have traded him months ago. Its a peeing contest for no reason now. Just get the deal done.
It's not a peeing contest yet, it's called being in negotiations as they both try to get the best sum for both parties. Once both of their positions are final and there is no contract... then it becomes a stinky urinal lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I appreciate what Wesley did last season, but him getting more snaps is alarming, tbh.
I will wager the guy is just going to get better (the guy was far from suckville in college, and quite the opposite). I think last season was the first time the young man was able to get some substantial playing time, and in an ordinary world removed from the Jamar Chases of the world which are few, it takes time for a guy to find his groove and improve. Now, I must use a caveat because someone on this forum on cue is going to say I think he has the ability of a Jamar Chase which he does not, but he can become a damn good fourth WR (I agree he should not be the primary focus to such an extent for an extended period) and this is the kind of depth teams look for

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems as though Michal B (and we fans) are getting a bitter taste of what its like when a team shifts from a professional sports environment to “show biz” mode.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Aaron Donald not a leader? Rams would be foolish not to take Watt over Aaron Donald.:eek:
I don’t care about the Rams…who by the way won the damn super bowl last year.

This reply lacks any sense or logic.

Reaction score
Are u an agent or what
All the time u mention about them taking care of their priorities, business and family, like they are getting 100k a year
Imo is extremely offensive that millionaire skip offseason team work when they play 17 games all year

When was the last time an owner had CTE & offed himself? These players literally put their lives on the line for the billionaire owners to get richer. How much is that worth to you?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why disappointed?...Message says this was always the agreement. If it's agreed to, it's nothing at this point.
Because no one ever gets worse practicing more with their teammates. These are opportunities to get better. Players choose not to come, they pass on an opportunity.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose