OT: Wild Card weekend. 1/14/23-1/16/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea how those refs. determined Singletary got a first down on the play that clinched the Fins-Bills game. At least those zebras were equal opportunity sucko—didn’t appear they favored either team. However as a fan of exciting endings I feel robbed.
Miami had way more penalties and yards.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
There is so much technology and manpower in the NFL and they continue not to use it. A false start could be reviewed in 5 seconds by someone in a remote location that has every screen and camera angle. Also the fact that refs still have to look on a small tablet for replays in ridiculous.
I still say they're watching Netflix on those tablets lol

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
There is so much technology and manpower in the NFL and they continue not to use it. A false start could be reviewed in 5 seconds by someone in a remote location that has every screen and camera angle. Also the fact that refs still have to look on a small tablet for replays in ridiculous.
Ya. And we could have robots play the game with gamers controlling th
Ya. And we could have robots playing with gamers controlling them. To eliminate injuries. Would you still watch? How about baseball with balls and strikes determined by computer analysis? Very doable. I dont want it though. I like the human element.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ya. And we could have robots play the game with gamers controlling th

Ya. And we could have robots playing with gamers controlling them. To eliminate injuries. Would you still watch? How about baseball with balls and strikes determined by computer analysis? Very doable. I dont want it though. I like the human element.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I kind of hate that Viking horn noise that blares whenever Minny does something good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose