OT: TNF(Browns vs Broncos)

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That was unexpected start. I thought Von Miller was supposed to kill the no name tackle in front of him lol

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a no name running back that's killing Miller

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife's a Bronco fan, even though she's been to about 30 Cards games and I've only taken her to one Bronco game in the last 15 years ... lol.. she hates the team right now especially Fangio.

OP
OP
H

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Denver about to end half with 69 yards total & just over 8 min of TOP. Damn smh

OP
OP
H

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hmmm - teams look good before and after they play us, but it is always about the other team's performance, not the Cardinals...
National Media "Got to beat Packers on Thursday night cause bad vibes from Steelers last year u know"

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am incredibly spoiled by the Cards right now. This is wretched football
I agree. I am finding about 90% of NFL games unwatchable or borderline unwatchable.

If people really cared about entertaining football, and teams doing unique stuff, the Cardinals could be the #1 game just about every week.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was just telling my wife, “can you imagine your team only having 7 points in the 4th quarter?” We are spoiled right now.
imagine? We’ve lived it as cards fans FOREVER. No need to imagine. And guess what? we were al still glued to the TV... haha

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
This RB Johnson is making some really nice runs. About the only entertaining aspect of this game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
imagine? We’ve lived it as cards fans FOREVER. No need to imagine. And guess what? we were al still glued to the TV... haha
I am channel surfing. I see Denver managed to score and are now getting it stuffed down their throats.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. Can you imagine if our defense just played like Denver's did on those last few plays?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much of it is due to being a Thursday night game though?

Next week is gonna be the game of the year so far: Cards v. Pack. Looking forward to watching us pound Houston this week but can’t wait to see how we handle our first prime time big time showdown under the lights and national TV microscope.