OT: Tarvaris Jackson traded to the Bills

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Tavaris will be the starter by week 6 after Fitzpatrick goes through his typical turnover frenzy

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get raked over the coals for this one: I think the Cards should look very hard at Young when he's cut. I'd put a modified wildcat package in place for him and use it about 10 times a game--all over the field.

This offense is going to need some smoke and mirrors, IMO

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm going to get raked over the coals for this one: I think the Cards should look very hard at Young when he's cut. I'd put a modified wildcat package in place for him and use it about 10 times a game--all over the field.

It's really helped the Jets this preseason...not! ;)

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Not sure the Bidwill's would be too happy the first time he threw his shoulder pads into the crowd. Not the type the Cardinals would fool with.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
If they release Vince Young, the Cards NEED to bring him in.

Why? He sucks. He sucks. He sucks.

Last night Sapp ripped into him on NFL Network. Said after a Miami game he didn't fly back with the team because he wanted to party in South Beach. Said he doesn't love the game.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We do not have a line, We do not have a line, WE DO NOT HAVE A OL! Young is a headcase but you could do a whole lot worse and seriously would find yourself blessed that such a QB with his scrambling ability would be available. You dang right I would sign Vince 'I'm insane' Young. I would tell Vince to run whenever he felt like it and that pass rush would slow down and with a freak of nature like Fitzgerald out there, no can question Young's arm strength of getting it in his general direction deep down field on a busted play. This is the same nutcase that made USC look like a highschool team. This is the same Vince Young who has gone to a Pro-Bowl. The same lunatic who led a comeback to beat us. With this OL, we need someone with their screws loose and the ability to gain mass yards when scrambling and not some yards to the side while in the process of throwing the ball away, getting sacked or a interception. I would rather have him throw his shoulder pads into the crowd than me throwing objects at my TV set with the way our current QBs have been playing.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do not have a line, We do not have a line, WE DO NOT HAVE A OL! Young is a headcase but you could do a whole lot worse and seriously would find yourself blessed that such a QB with his scrambling ability would be available. You dang right I would sign Vince 'I'm insane' Young.

:mulli:

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Throw some more Shane, but aim for Young's head and not me...it may help his mental state if you hit him just right :) Oh, and SIGN VINCE YOUNG!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Maybe playing behind our line would jar something loose and make him sane. Still don't want him because a heavy blow wouldn't fix his work ethic.

He's been a loser his entire professional life. Let him get cut and go home to live off his accomplishments in college.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Then I'm certified insane, because I do lol...that guy is such a loser in the Pros that he has gotten into two Pro-Bowls, got rookie of the year honors and also once got the Sporting News comeback player of the year (I know that is nothing compared to the achievements of our current QBs)and by the way, SIGN VINCE YOUNG!!! :D

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Then I'm certified insane, because I do lol...that guy is such a loser in the Pros that he has gotten into two Pro-Bowls, got rookie of the year honors and also once got the Sporting News comeback player of the year (I know that is nothing compared to the achievements of our current QBs)and by the way, SIGN VINCE YOUNG!!! :D
We will make your straight jacket burnt orange then :D

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Thank you Bucky, I promise not to have too many tears while I laugh uncontrollably from my insanity when I accept your generous and most thoughtful gift and if I'm lucky...Vince will be joining me in my padded cell wearing a Cardinal red restrainer which they'll remove when he is allowed to play on gameday lol

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We really want this guy behind center?

You must be registered for see images

Pass. Not productive enough to overcome possible mental deficiencies.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe any of you would be interested. He is awful and he is a cancer. I wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Atleast VY can stay straight up and his headaches are from drinking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard