OT - Rosen signs with Falcons

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Matt Ryan should be a good mentor.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Falcons only have undrafted rookie Feleipe Franks backing up Ryan after AJ McCarron tore his ACL. Every quarterback who gets released will be calling them. If Ryan gets hurt the Falcons are going to take heat for not drafting Fields.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Falcons only have undrafted rookie Feleipe Franks backing up Ryan after AJ McCarron tore his ACL. Every quarterback who gets released will be calling them. If Ryan gets hurt the Falcons are going to take heat for not drafting Fields.

We can trade Chris Streveler there for a first round pick in 2022 and a future 3rd round pick. :)

I do wish Josh Rosen the best.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen with botched snap on his first series...smh
He’s actually playing very well. His throws are sharp and on target. He should have perfect completion percentage receivers have dropped 2 one a guaranteed TD. That last throw wasn’t very good but I can’t tell if he was just throwing it away.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
He’s actually playing very well. His throws are sharp and on target. He should have perfect completion percentage receivers have dropped 2 one a guaranteed TD. That last throw wasn’t very good but I can’t tell if he was just throwing it away.
This is true, but for some reason he's always been allergic to scoring points.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every main roster Rosen has been on the team has drafted a QB in the 1st next year.

Malik Willis future Atlanta Falcons QB.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Rosen just threw one of the saddest passes I have ever seen in this Thursday night game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media