OT: Redskins' Meriweather arrested, charged with DUI

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meriweather arrested, charged with DUI

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...Pro-Bowl-safety-arrested-on-DUI-charge-042612

Police in Virginia say Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather has been arrested and charged with driving under the influence after he refused a breath test.

Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck says the NFL player was pulled over shortly before 3 a.m. Thursday on Interstate 66 outside of Washington and failed a sobriety test after refusing a breath test. Sternbeck says the 28-year-old was arrested and taken to a county detention center before being released later Thursday.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
are you implying that this is Floyd's future?...give it a rest. Let's see what Floyd does now with his opportunity and if he slips up, I will be in agreement.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are you implying that this is Floyd's future?...give it a rest. Let's see what Floyd does now with his opportunity and if he slips up, I will be in agreement.

Not at all. I often post about DUI cases. Nothing new and not related at all to Floyd.

I have lost friends to drunk drivers and was hit head-on by an extreme drunk driver while driving my wife and her grandma to church on a Sunday afternoon.

It is a serious issue for me and my family. Always has been and always will be.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Not at all. I often post about DUI cases. Nothing new and not related at all to Floyd.

I have lost friends to drunk drivers and was hit head-on by an extreme drunk driver while driving my wife and her grandma to church on a Sunday afternoon.

It is a serious issue for me and my family. Always has been and always will be.

I wasn't aware of that. Of course there is no way I could have been. It does however explain a lot. I'm sorry for the losses of your friends to this and I'm very happy that you and your family (hopefully) survive. I used to be a real ******** when it came to driving while having been drinking and finally wised up. Luckily I never had an accident. Now I never go anywhere and drink without a designated driver. If I don't have one I keep my happy ass at home where the only navigation I have to make is from my chair to my bed. I've been able to not injure anyone including myself while performing that maneuver.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen