OT: Ravens at Texans

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Just watched the Texans rally from 21 down to tie this game at 28 and go to OT. Andre Johnson is a complete monster in this one, unreal.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Great game. #80 is a monster in any game!!! I hate to say it over Fitz, but Johnson is the best WR in the game.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
At their own 10 with plenty of time in OT they don't give it to Foster? Did he get hurt or something? I only caught the last few plays of regulation and overtime. As good as the Texans and Schaub looked to tie the game, they looked lost and in trouble in OT. Shame on them after their defense got them the ball.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At their own 10 with plenty of time in OT they don't give it to Foster? Did he get hurt or something? I only caught the last few plays of regulation and overtime. As good as the Texans and Schaub looked to tie the game, they looked lost and in trouble in OT. Shame on them after their defense got them the ball.

Yeah, that was terrible playcalling. And, even worse execution by Schaub. That was a horrible QB play. The kind of turnover I can remember similar to ones made by Plummer or Warner that would then be argued over for days.

OP
OP
Osbern61

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
This game put me in mind of our win over the Pack last year. An offense thats unstoppable in the second half gets an opportunity to win it in overtime and loses the game suddenly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave