OT: Philly Fan Vomits on Young Girl, Dad

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
Man accused of vomiting on girl at game

PHILADELPHIA -- A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and one of his daughters after Clemmens' companion was kicked out of Citizens Bank Park for unruly behavior, which included cursing, spitting and spilling beer by Clemmens and a friend.

According to an account in the Philadelphia Daily News, Clemmens and his friend were asked by the 15-year-old daughter of Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo to stop cursing and spitting. A short while later, Vangelo said, it started again.

"One guy started spitting ... first it landed on the back of my daughter's chair. Then it landed on her hooded sweatshirt," Vangelo said, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.

After Vangelo reported the incident to stadium officials, Clemmens' friend was led out of the stadium. At that point, Vangelo said Clemmens said he would be sick and "put two fingers down his throat."

He then "leaned forward and started vomiting on us," Vangelo said, according to the Daily News.

Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

"It reminds you of the type of behavior you used to hear about at the 700 level in Veterans Stadium," Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore said, according to the Daily News.

Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "

Clemmens is being held on $36,000 bail on three complaints containing 15 counts of the different offenses, including aggravated assault, and harassment.

"I was just a dad with my kids enjoying a game," Vangelo said, according to the Daily News. "I never experienced anything like that before."

Information from The Associated Press is included in this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5098407

Oh those Phillies fans, what will they think of next?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
although he claims it wasn't him, looks like someone took the time to tag this trash bag

You must be registered for see images

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Too stupid to live. Honestly, I can't believe the father was able to control himself.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That is beyond bizarre. Seriously, you have to have mental issues going on to Vomit on a yong girl and her dad.

LoL I have to laugh even though it's not funny at all, I've just never heard of anything like that. I mean, I went to Cardinal games in SDS for 15 years and I saw some very stupid people do alot of really stupid things but WoW.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys like this scumbag give Philly fans a bad name. It's just baseball, people. No need to be puking on people. Seriously. Lighten the eff up people. And stop giving Philly a bad name for the 10% of you people that are morons and idiots. It's just a game, Focker!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys like this scumbag give Philly fans a bad name. It's just baseball, people. No need to be puking on people. Seriously. Lighten the eff up people. And stop giving Philly a bad name for the 10% of you people that are morons and idiots. It's just a game, Focker!

All of these guys that partake in this crap too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
My only response to Boondockdrunk's post is:

BOOSH!

There is something you don't see everyday........one would hope.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
haha that is one of the best mugshots I have ever seen.

I am not going to lie, I find this utterly disgusting, but I definitely laughed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard