• you are.jpeg
    you are.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 5

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Deebo is insane.

I like Murphy but realize in the Kyler draft we took 3 Wr's but we took Murphy at 33, 49ers took Deebo at 36. I know we passed on Metcalf and others too but man if you take Deebo there in our offense wow. 3rd round pick we hit on with Zach Allen. Want to be really pissed 4th round pick Hakeem Butler, 3 picks later the Raiders picked Maxx Crosby now one of the best DE's in the NFL.

So we actually got 3 good players with our first 3 picks but I remember listing deebo pre draft as one of the guys I wanted. Of course we needed a CB but that's part of the problem with Keim he always HAS to take guys at certain positions because of prior bad drafting.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Deebo is insane.

I like Murphy but realize in the Kyler draft we took 3 Wr's but we took Murphy at 33, 49ers took Deebo at 36. I know we passed on Metcalf and others too but man if you take Deebo there in our offense wow. 3rd round pick we hit on with Zach Allen. Want to be really pissed 4th round pick Hakeem Butler, 3 picks later the Raiders picked Maxx Crosby now one of the best DE's in the NFL.

So we actually got 3 good players with our first 3 picks but I remember listing deebo pre draft as one of the guys I wanted. Of course we needed a CB but that's part of the problem with Keim he always HAS to take guys at certain positions because of prior bad drafting.

Can’t cry over spilled milk. What’s done is done.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the best part of that picksix is it only happened because Higbee was committing offense PI and blocking downfield which allowed Hufanga to jump the route realizing it was a screen. They didn't throw a flag on it but it was clearly OPI but that tipped off Hufanga

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t cry over spilled milk. What’s done is done.

True but hard not to. And just for kicks guys taken after we took Isabella, Metcalf, Diontae Johnson and Terry McLaurin.

of course if we took Deebo at 36 we probably take a CB instead of Isabella

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
49ers look like the best team in the NFC west right now. That being said, they own the Rams & we can't beat the Rams yet we have beaten them like 4 out of the last 6. Weird.

I mean they're without Armstead and Kinlaw right now and still dominant. They have a SB defense, not sure about offene

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49ers look like the best team in the NFC west right now. That being said, they own the Rams & we can't beat the Rams yet we have beaten them like 4 out of the last 6. Weird.
Cause our defense actually plays the middle & forces Jimmy to throw to the boundary & deep where he’s mediocre. Rams’ defense does the opposite.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Man Deebo is insane.

Same. I loved Deebo.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is overreaction city. I guess we all
Forget they lost to Denver last week 11-10. In a horrible game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man Deebo is insane.

I'd say its more Deebo AND AJ Brown.

Murphy while solid really depends on if we re-sign him or not.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is overreaction city. I guess we all
Forget they lost to Denver last week 11-10. In a horrible game.
I didn't forget that game but the Rams are considered the team to beat in the West & the 49ers own them. KK ***** his pants every time McVay is on the other sideline. No way our defense gets that much pressure with only 4, hell, we can't get that much pressure with 6 lol.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say its more Deebo AND AJ Brown.

Murphy while solid really depends on if we re-sign him or not.

but we could have only had 1 of Deebo or AJ not both. We could have had Deebo and Metcalf and never had to trade for D Hop although combined they're awfully expensive.

obviously hindsight but imagine a draft of Kyler, Deebo, Metcalf, Allen and Crosby all of whom we could have picked.