Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon Heyman
⁦‪@JonHeyman‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Braves have checked in on Arenado, too. Probably a long shot. Rockies want big haul back but don’t want to eat much $ (that part makes some sense as he may opt out after 2021 anyway). #STLCards need may be greater than Braves.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What in the world are the Rockies doing? Trading Arenado and giving the Cardinals $50 million, they better be getting the Cardinals top 5 prospects or the fans might burn down Coors Field.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What in the world are the Rockies doing? Trading Arenado and giving the Cardinals $50 million, they better be getting the Cardinals top 5 prospects or the fans might burn down Coors Field.
COL got very little in exchange. A 27 year old P and a couple of prospects (none of their top guys like Gorman or Liberatore). STL management is one of the best in the business. They bring in big names and very rarely if ever give up top talent.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman

·
41s

STATEMENT FROM STEVE COHEN “I’ve really enjoyed the back and forth with Mets fans on Twitter which was unfortunately overtaken this week by misinformation unrelated to the Mets that led to our family getting personal threats. So I’m going to take a break for now. Continued...

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman

·
1m

Replying to
@JonHeyman
We have other ways to listen to your suggestions and remain committed to doing that. I love our team, this community, and our fans, who are the best in baseball. Bottom line is that this week’s events in no way affect our resources and drive to put a championship team

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson