OT: If the Cardinals win the next Superbowl, I'll cut my testicles off!

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
Holy Cow! Talk about a fan!

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
8 February 2005

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.
A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

ya, think? :)

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:

8 February 2005

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.
A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

Does OT stand for Off Testicle?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
He should sign them and put them up on Ebay.

I bet some soccer hooligan would by them. :D

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
On the plus side, someone that stupid shouldn't be able to have children anyway.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Syracusecards said:
On the plus side, someone that stupid shouldn't be able to have children anyway.

lmao!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Syracusecards said:

He is removed from the gene pool and thus qualifies for the Darwin award.

Red Fury

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:

8 February 2005

I think you'll be ok for a year or two.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez, now I'm all worried about Rugby Muffin. Anyone hear from him lately?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I guess this gives new meaning to the phrase "Going Balls out"

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:

8 February 2005

Sounds like a usual rugby drink up.

:thumbup:

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:

8 February 2005

I wonder if he will send them to FEAR FACTOR Show. They need a new gimmick.

Navy Mike