OT: Houston Fans Cross the Line

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Did they burn "Go Cards" in his lawn and leave their address on a cardboard box in the driveway?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Schaub should be glad its not soccer. They shoot people for messing up in that game.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Peeps are just nuts today! I luv football, but it's not life & death & certainly not that important in the real world. :mad:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Crazy. About as bad as when I was living in Kansas City many years ago. After a Chiefs playoff loss the fans put an effigy of the Chiefs kicker wearing a jersey at a mall with a knife sticking out its back and red paint running down it. They were crazy back then.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He knew the risks when he started playing. If he doesn't like it, he can quit.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
That really sucks. It sounds like fans have forgot how difficult the times were when David Carr was QB. What a rough start for Schaub. Is he still having trouble from the injury last year? He did not have a pick six problem like this in the past.

OP
OP
earthsci

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Guess what? The story isn't true: No angry mob at the Schaub's.
While the story isn't as dramatic as first reported, how is the story that I posted not true? It doesn't say anything about a "mob", it only mentions two fans. There was at least one. Possibly two. And as was asked in the story right below the one that you linked, Maybe the authorities are simply trying to sidestep the obvious question that arises from these facts: Why in the hell didn’t you send a cruiser to the home?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It is bad in Houston. My brother lives there and he turns the radio on for shock entertainment after a Texan game. People are calling in and actually want him dead, it is insane

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is bad in Houston. My brother lives there and he turns the radio on for shock entertainment after a Texan game. People are calling in and actually want him dead, it is insane

Its sad when you get to see how dumb people really are.

Anyone who screams off with their head over a football game really isnt all there anyway.

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
I don't see what's so bad about Schaub. 12-4 last year, consistent 90+ QBR over 5 yrs, consistent 250 ypg production in that span. So he is in a bit of a slump with a few picks. That is nothing like the Cardinals of last year who were close to last in nearly offensive category.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Some fans are plain psycho! I heard they also took pictures of his family and posted the images on social networking sites.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard