Reaction score
NBC prolly happy.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Wow. This is a huge black eye for the NFL. New field turf this year after conditions were terrible last year. $11 M well spent...

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
Well crap. Looks like Lifetime Television with the wife tonight. Here's how it will go....

The title..a womans name and a :story.

First a woman will fall for a man then soon will piece together he's not all what he says he is. He has a shaky past discovered by the womans friend and she winds up dead.

Then she decides to part ways with him so he stalks her and breaks into her house at night, of course it's raining. He is upstairs and falls from the top of the stairs on a glass coffee table.

The end

Wish me luck boys

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well crap. Looks like Lifetime Television with the wife tonight. Here's how it will go....

First a woman will fall for a man then soon will piece together he's not all what he says he is. He has a shaky past discovered by the womans friend and she winds up dead.

Then she decides to part ways with him so he stalks her and breaks into her house at night, of course it's raining. He is upstairs and falls from the top of the stairs on a glass coffee table.

The end

Wish me luck boys

:biglaugh:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The end

Wish me luck boys

lmao, at least my wife wants to watch 'Got Shorty' about El Chapó. I can deal with that.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This is all the more reason to play! LOL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Pack just wanted the game cancelled because Favre would come out retirement again lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
According to several sources familiar with the field preparation, things went awry after the subsequent painting of logos in the middle of the field and in the end zones on Sunday. Improper paint may have been used, and when it did not seem to be drying quickly enough, someone apparently made the dubious decision to heat the field in an effort to dry it — thus melting the rubber pellets inside the FieldTurf and creating a slick, sticky and (in Baker’s words) “congealed” effect.

At one point about 2.5 hours before the game, stadium workers applied a substance that appeared to be paint thinner in an effort to remedy the issue. However, according to a Packers source, one Green Bay employee noticed a label that warned of severe burns when exposed to skin and took a photo of it, showing it to others after the teams later retreated to their respective locker rooms.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ation-was-right-decision?campaign=Twitter_atn

You must be registered for see images attach

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Looks like the crew got another job in Rio.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The diving pool is outdoors and they had a ton of wind that day.

The polo pool right next to it is fine, though.

Divers must be dirty people. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The diving pool is outdoors and they had a ton of wind that day.

oh, I thought it was indoors on the dives I was watching.

But I did turn it off when the guys belt size speedos kept somewhat falling off and etc.

those things are far too small, I really dont need to see all that. Then they fumble around with their speedo the whole time too.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
oh, I thought it was indoors on the dives I was watching.

But I did turn it off when the guys belt size speedos kept somewhat falling off and etc.

those things are far too small, I really dont need to see all that. Then they fumble around with their speedo the whole time too.

You might like women's water polo to balance your viewing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson