OT: Former NFL QB Tarvaris Jackson dies at 36 in car accident

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Former NFL QB Tarvaris Jackson dies at 36 in car accident

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...0200413-7f6ni2cn45gcnh2uneqhfc2i64-story.html

Tarvaris Jackson, a longtime quarterback for the Vikings, Seahawks and Bills, was killed in a car accident on Sunday. Jackson was 36, and had been working as a quarterbacks coach at Tennessee State.

Jackson was driving on Sunday evening when his car hit a tree and overturned, Alabama state police told the Montgomery Advertiser. Police called it a single-car accident.

Jackson played in the NFL from 2006-15, starting 34 games and throwing for 39 touchdowns. He was mostly a backup, including for the Seahawks’ Super Bowl-winning team in 2014. He was the full-time starter for the Vikings in 2007 and the Seahawks in 2011.

------------------------------------------------------

RIP. Gone too soon. Will always remember the game where he tossed 4 TD's against us at home during our SB season.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Former NFL QB Tarvaris Jackson dies at 36 in car accident

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...0200413-7f6ni2cn45gcnh2uneqhfc2i64-story.html

Tarvaris Jackson, a longtime quarterback for the Vikings, Seahawks and Bills, was killed in a car accident on Sunday. Jackson was 36, and had been working as a quarterbacks coach at Tennessee State.

Jackson was driving on Sunday evening when his car hit a tree and overturned, Alabama state police told the Montgomery Advertiser. Police called it a single-car accident.

Jackson played in the NFL from 2006-15, starting 34 games and throwing for 39 touchdowns. He was mostly a backup, including for the Seahawks’ Super Bowl-winning team in 2014. He was the full-time starter for the Vikings in 2007 and the Seahawks in 2011.

------------------------------------------------------

RIP. Gone too soon. Will always remember the game where he tossed 4 TD's against us at home during our SB season.

For some reason I can remember that being one of the coldest games I’ve been to. RIP.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose