I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
4 games for "performance enhancing" drugs...whoops
Just got a text from NFL

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
paging cardfanmd. :)

NOTE: I am sure Pace will blame this on the Cardinals. ;)

Reaction score
SEVEN sacks! The Jets sure got their money's worth there.

:sarcasm:
Well, his seven sacks would have won him the prize belt had Pace remained a Cardinal. :cool:

That said, he wasn't worth what the Jets paid.

Pace's statement regarding his suspension, sounds remarkablely the same as the last several guys who have gotten caught:
This is a situation that resulted from an over-the-counter dietary supplement that contained a substance that I did not know violated the league’s policy,” Pace said. “I am responsible for what I put into my body, and I should have paid closer attention to the league’s guidelines. I regret that this has happened and apologize to my teammates, the entire Jets organization as well as the fans.
Blah, blah, blah...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny how you guys make of of him for getting 7 sacks last year considering that's more than any of our current defensive players were able to do and we lost the SB because we couldn't get the QB. He had a better season than any defensive player on our roster for that matter. I'm willing to bet he gets more sacks this year in 12 games than any of our players (other than Levi :) ) in 16.

just saying...

I will never understand the hate for this guy.

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

...just as many of us will never understand the man love

not that there's anything wrong with that... i crush on people all the time

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When did I start loving this guy?? I was pissed when we drafted him. I just am able to give credit when/where it's due and see through the BS and put the blame where it belongs.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to know from you guys why it's Calvin Pace's fault that Graves reached and drafted a 3-4OLB into a 4-3 defense and he didn't produce like you wnated him to?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just am able to give credit when/where it's due and see through the BS and put the blame where it belongs.

For 7 sacks and being the highest paid linebacker last season? He has now been suspended for cheating and will cost his team four games. I don't know how that is due any credit.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how you guys make of of him for getting 7 sacks last year considering that's more than any of our current defensive players were able to do and we lost the SB because we couldn't get the QB. He had a better season than any defensive player on our roster for that matter. I'm willing to bet he gets more sacks this year in 12 games than any of our players (other than Levi :) ) in 16.

just saying...

not that there's anything wrong with that... i crush on people all the time

cfm's got a boy friend---- nah na nah na nah na:D

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For 7 sacks and being the highest paid linebacker last season? He has now been suspended for cheating and will cost his team four games. I don't know how that is due any credit.

What does his pay have to do with anything? You hate him because he got paid?

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
What does his pay have to do with anything? You hate him because he got paid?

Perhaps because he left the Cards for greener pastures, it does tend to anger the fan who doesn't want to see anyone leave. I didn't like losing him as a player but I don't hate him either. You made some great points in that he had much better success than many of our bend but don't break, prevent defense players/coaching. I'm starting to get angry all over again. :)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Perhaps because he left the Cards for greener pastures, it does tend to anger the fan who doesn't want to see anyone leave. I didn't like losing him as a player but I don't hate him either.
He didn't just up and go though, the team never made him an offer.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
He didn't just up and go though, the team never made him an offer.

I don't believe that matters, it still upsets a fan to see a player leave for whatever the reason, and go play for another team. Especially, a good player.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When did I ever say I hated him? He hasn't lived up to the contract with his mediocrity.

:biglaugh:

7 sacks, 80 tackles, 5 forced fumbles, 4 fumble recoveries and 3 passes defended in a new scheme is mediocre? Damn, if we had 1 mediocre OLB we could have won a Super Bowl:bang: Too bad we never get a chance to grab someone like that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose