OT: Cardinals Gear Purchase You Regret

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
While we're waiting for the next couple of rounds tonight, I was wondering about whether buying a Nkemdiche jersey will ultimately be a good investment or not. It reminded me of my worst Cardinals-related purchase:

I bought a Daryl Washington jersey, thinking he'd be a staple in the defense for years to come, two days before his first suspension.

Anyone else have any regrets in their "investments" (jerseys or otherwise)?

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
That's why I do personalized gear or just team gear. Players come and go. The team remains. For over a century.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I bought an autographed --Leonard "Big" Davis #75-- Cardinals helmet

Don't actually regret it though...got it pretty cheap, and it is way cool... lost the paperwork for it though...

now,...this morning...I ordered a Cardinals flag to hang off my porch...used the ol'lady's credit card she has on file on amazon.... might live to regret that one.....so if I suddenly disappear from the grand halls of asfn..... you will know that I in fact did NOT live to regret it...

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bought an autographed --Leonard "Big" Davis #75-- Cardinals helmet

Don't actually regret it though...got it pretty cheap, and it is way cool... lost the paperwork for it though...

now,...this morning...I ordered a Cardinals flag to hang off my porch...used the ol'lady's credit card she has on file on amazon.... might live to regret that one.....so if I suddenly disappear from the grand halls of asfn..... you will know that I in fact did NOT live to regret it...

Link? I love Amazon and I need one for my garage. :D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Steve Breaston Jersey that I bough for the Ex-wife.

Neither stayed too long. LOLOLOLOL.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nope. No regrets. Wouldn't ever regret a purchase of a player I liked, at least at the moment, enough to shell out that kind of money.

I have a Plummer, Edge, Dockett (black jersey) and Warner. Had an all red Emmitt Smith jersey but gave it to my daughter in law who is a Cowboy fan (still love her anyway) and loved Emmitt.

All in all jerseys are cool to have and wear around no matter what name is on it, well maybe a Kolb jersey wouldn't be...

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I didn't buy any of it, but a Cardinals cake topper for the wedding.

My ex wife's aunt made a really cool quilt that incorporated the Cardinals too but she took that when she moved out.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Got a Leinart Jersey too.

I regret getting a Boldin Pro-Bowl Jersey, not because of the player, but because the damn numbers peeled off the jersey after wearing it once! NFL official product and it was terrible quality!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I too have a DWashington jersey, bought just after he signed his extension. I only wear it to games when I plan to smoke up! :shock:

:D

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Got a Leinart Jersey too.

I regret getting a Boldin Pro-Bowl Jersey, not because of the player, but because the damn numbers peeled off the jersey after wearing it once! NFL official product and it was terrible quality!

I too bought a Leenart jersey.

LoL I bought a Leenart Jersey but I didn't want to, so I can say I have no regrets. lol

I got this gift certificate for this weird shop in Arizona Mills. So I went in to buy a Cardinals Jersey and ofcourse they had every Cowboys, 9ers and Steelers Jersey but ZERO adult Cardinals jerseys.

So I looked around and the only thing they had was a childs Matt Leinart jersey. We had just drafted him so I was like, why not! Plus it's the fully authentic jersey with the stitches and everything.

My daughter wore it once, to one game. It's sitting in her closet never to be worn again. lol

In fact, if anyone wants this for their collection or for their kids, hit me up. I think it's a childs medium. I'm not a collector, and I'm not having anymore kids, so it will probably go to goodwill someday.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LoL I bought a Leenart Jersey but I didn't want to, so I can say I have no regrets. lol

I got this gift certificate for this weird shop in Arizona Mills. So I went in to buy a Cardinals Jersey and ofcourse they had every Cowboys, 9ers and Steelers Jersey but ZERO adult Cardinals jerseys.

So I looked around and the only thing they had was a childs Matt Leinart jersey. We had just drafted him so I was like, why not! Plus it's the fully authentic jersey with the stitches and everything.

My daughter wore it once, to one game. It's sitting in her closet never to be worn again. lol

In fact, if anyone wants this for their collection or for their kids, hit me up. I think it's a childs medium. I'm not a collector, and I'm not having anymore kids, so it will probably go to goodwill someday.

Aww heck. I forgot.

Regret:
You must be registered for see images

No regrets: ;)
You must be registered for see images

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol I got a leinart jersey for a bday gift and also got a kent grahm jersey back in the day I have had bad luck with qb jerseys... But luckily got a Fitz jersey for Xmas so made up for the two mistakes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson