OT Cam Newton

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the only news from this was twitter feeds from the parents/neighbors then awesome. I always like it when pros and celebs make appearances without announcing it. Makes it feel more like they are doing it from the heart and not for the status. Good job on cams part!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't like Cam at Aurburn but now he's one of my favorites to watch. It just gets me mad how some organizations like Indy and Carolina can have a legit franchise QB and just let the team go to waste around him. What I wouldn't give for either guy

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm still a huge Cam Newton fan. This just came out because the video was released by the family, but I've read that he does this stuff alot locally.

Did anyone see him get tackled out of bounds last week, when he challenged the call to guns (Ed Hocculi), guns told him, "You're not old enough to get those calls yet."

Total BS move by Hocculi and there's no disputing it, if you watch the video, Cam just stops for a second like, "Wait, what?"

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I didn't like Cam at Aurburn but now he's one of my favorites to watch. It just gets me mad how some organizations like Indy and Carolina can have a legit franchise QB and just let the team go to waste around him. What I wouldn't give for either guy

I was thinking the same thing about Cam. I formed a pretty negative opinion of him coming out of college, but all he has done is play tough, be positive, and do good for the community. Pretty tough to dislike. I also remember his first game ever, against us at UofP. He was insanely good in it.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still a huge Cam Newton fan. This just came out because the video was released by the family, but I've read that he does this stuff alot locally.

Did anyone see him get tackled out of bounds last week, when he challenged the call to guns (Ed Hocculi), guns told him, "You're not old enough to get those calls yet."

Total BS move by Hocculi and there's no disputing it, if you watch the video, Cam just stops for a second like, "Wait, what?"

I tuned into a espn show and that was playing but I messed what they said the ref said. Was trying to read his lips.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson