OT: Bucs Hire Bruce Arians

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good for them. I think BA is a great HC but he's got some weaknesses that if he has the right people around him who can both execute his vision and challenge him when he is being too stubborn for his own good he will improve that team. I wish he could have came back here under such an arrangement. One thing I loved about BA is he didn't do that BS coach speak pressers and kept it real. .. maybe with the exception of interviews when he would always answer "theres no doubt" to start every answer lol.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Have to say that this is disappointing as all hell. Casts a lot of questions on Cardinals leadership, especially if KK isn't dynamic and revolutionary.

Best of luck to him though, it'll be a fun team to watch. I'd imagine he'll bring a lot of former staff from here over to that team. Byron Leftwich has probably already found a job.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good for BA, glad it's over.... So I don't have to listen to the fourth and fifth teams he would "only" have an interest in coaching.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This sucks. Because Bowles will choose them first. Id take Todd Bowles back instantly. I was frustrated with Arians but he made us a winner . Too stubborn and had Buddy Ryan attitude....but I feel he will make Tampa good. Theybhave good skilled players. With deepnthreats and good wrs

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

No Bowles mentioned.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bucs aren’t winning anything with Jameis Winston.

But maybe Arians can make Fitzpatrick look good like he did with Palmer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr