OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Well found. Couldn't find anything in the press about it.

but, just because the state is pursuing it, doesn’t necessarily mean they think he is guilty, but could rather just mean they think they have enough to continue to string this thing out. Think about a sponge you want to get every last drop of fluid out of. That’s how lawyers make their $$$.

I will contend, after watching the surveillance footage, it sure doesn’t appear those ladies were under any duress. I had a gun pulled on me as a kid, and I broke all kinds of combine measurable’s getting away.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
3/3/20, 7:11 AM
The #Chargers and WR Travis Benjamin are mutually parting ways after the team and agent Ron Butler met at the Combine, source said. Benjamin, who has been with the team since 2016, will be a free agent when the league year begins.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the year for the Cardinals to at least attempt to be active in FA. Going through a rebuild. Have dollars to spend. Need key pickups the draft can't solve for us.
It's like the bad old days when free agency started and the Bidwills and Graves would be out on a camping and fishing trip.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cool let 49ers get brady for 1 or 2 seasons than be in trouble once he retires after they let jommy g go to ne lol

Brady isn't the same as he was a few yrs ago

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard