OT: Antonio Brown

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude is done. In his yard, broadcasting live while a chick and kids are put in a police car, talking trash to police, calling people crackers and more.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

you really have to start looking at mental health with this guy. It’s like you can tell when he went left. Perfectly normal dude then after that Bengals game totally different dude

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude is done. In his yard, broadcasting live while a chick and kids are put in a police car, talking trash to police, calling people crackers and more.

The chick is his baby mama / wife.

This what he threw at his baby mama and police

and yes it is a bag of gummie *****

You must be registered for see images attach

his new girlfriend

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I have hit the point, where I think this guy has a mental issue. It could be from too many hits to the head.

Regardless, the man needs help.

I have very, VERY little sympathy for people these days, but this guy has an issue. He is not acting normal, even for an affluent, wealthy, NFL player/Diva

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have hit the point, where I think this guy has a mental issue. It could be from too many hits to the head.

Regardless, the man needs help.

I have very, VERY little sympathy for people these days, but this guy has an issue. He is not acting normal, even for an affluent, wealthy, NFL player/Diva

It's not like the guy is a linebacker. How many hit's to the head is a downfield WR like AB taking?

But for sure something is broke there. He's been a a decent Pro his whole career then just snapped.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The chick is his baby mama / wife.

This what he threw at his baby mama and police

and yes it is a bag of gummie *****

You must be registered for see images attach

his new girlfriend

i dont see instagram posts but the bag of gummy ***** is awesome. I sent my buddy a bag for christmas this year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not like the guy is a linebacker. How many hit's to the head is a downfield WR like AB taking?

But for sure something is broke there. He's been a a decent Pro his whole career then just snapped.
maybe it just takes the right hit.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol... Did anyone understand anything he said?

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh no, this stuff goes way back to High School, College ( numerous ) etc.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh no, this stuff goes way back to High School, College ( numerous ) etc.

Absolutely it goes back that far. No one gets that stupid overnight. There are so many factors as to why, but it's too exhausting to initiate a conversation over. Many great sports heroes use their God given athleticism to create good in the world, and unfortunately, too many don't & sound too much like AB.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.
Adam Schefter reported that Antonio Brown's laywer removed himself.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Florida powerhouse attorney, Darren Heitner, has requested to withdraw as representation for Brown in a pending lawsuit. The case at hand was brought by the NFL star’s former landlord.

The suit accuses Brown of trashing the luxury rental property. He counter-sued his former landlord seeking the return of his $35,000 deposit.

In newly filed documents, Heitner accuses Brown of having “failed substantially to fulfill an obligation to the lawyer regarding the lawyer’s services and has been given reasonable warning that the lawyer will withdraw unless the obligation is fulfilled.” He says Brown owes him money for services provided in the legal battle.
https://theblast.com/c/nfl-antonio-...-communication-patriots-tom-brady-court-trial

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson