Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anybody have access to this?

Curious to see what they predict for our picks

Harrison

Then all this sucks

Trade up to take Wiggins
Christian Hayes
Ruhk (Beebe was on the board which is why it is dumb to take Hayes)
Booker Edge in the third is just ass
Some RB round 4

I would hate this draft

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here in NY, Giants' fans, if they stay at #6, want Nabers. And if we trade with them, I have no idea if Monti would take Nabers or Odunze. On one hand it will be fun to find out, but on my other hand, it might be better to stay at #4 and take MHJ. Going to be a wild night. Bottom line, no matter what happens, half this Board will be happy.
Garth, I think it is all about which team it is. For the Cards, I would go with size over speed, but others will certainly prefer the speed.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Lets hope so...because there definitely is a price that is high enough for us to move down...no matter how much people love MHJ as a prospect.

If Minny really is willing to trade #11, #23, 2025 first, 2025 3rd, and Jordan Addison...then we need to take that deal. If they are willing to include Jefferson instead of some of those picks....say #11, #23 and Jefferson for #4....then we need to take that deal.

If there really isnt a price to high for them...then lets make them prove it and extract a package that will make us all really excited about the future.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets hope so...because there definitely is a price that is high enough for us to move down...no matter how much people love MHJ as a prospect.

If Minny really is willing to trade #11, #23, 2025 first, 2025 3rd, and Jordan Addison...then we need to take that deal. If they are willing to include Jefferson instead of some of those picks....say #11, #23 and Jefferson for #4....then we need to take that deal.

If there really isnt a price to high for them...then lets make them prove it and extract a package that will make us all really excited about the future.
Tennessee is willing to trade down from 7. That is our trade partner to get Odunze if we make a deal with Minnesota.

I really don't think they are going to give up a future first and Addison - actually I have never heard anything about them being willing to include Addison except from Cards fans

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Harrison

Then all this sucks

Trade up to take Wiggins
Christian Hayes
Some RB round 4

I would hate this draft
Agreed. It was a "Let's make a really poopy mock for the Cardinals" kind of mock.

And I like some of the players he took, just not where he took them and who he passed up on.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It really is shocking to me that some fans want them to stay and take Harrison regardless if they get an offer from the Giants, and can take Odunze at #6. I mean, I obviously respect the opinion, but have you seen him play? He is a monster. Getting Odunze and extra draft capital is a complete no-brainer to me.
Someone can jump into 5 and take Odunze potentially ahead of us. I know Nabers is also considered a top prospect, but... meh. I don't want to make it sound like I don't like either Odunze or Nabers, because I do, but I think we're getting too cute.

Marvin Harrison Jr. just feels like a lock. He's been consistently productive and has almost no red flags.

I really have never liked the concept of "we have these guys all rated equally." It feels like wishy-washy thinking. It's letting someone else make the decision for you instead of having conviction.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Let's cut the first round down to 5 minutes, second through 4th 2 and a half minutes, and beyond that 1 minute on the clock. Let's get the draft done in one day. Make it a Saturday and start early-ish.
I loved when it was an all day Saturday thing. It was easy enough to block off the whole day and make it an event. I dont like having it over 3 days...and the fact that the first night is only round 1 is dumb.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Harrison

Then all this sucks

Trade up to take Wiggins
Christian Hayes
Some RB round 4

I would hate this draft
I literally had never heard of the WR from Tulane he mocked to us late.. a 5’10 guy who never had 600 yards receiving in a season

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I loved when it was an all day Saturday thing. It was easy enough to block off the whole day and make it an event. I dont like having it over 3 days...and the fact that the first night is only round 1 is dumb.
It should at least be rounds one and two on a Friday night or whatever. Make it an event.

Then do the rest on Saturday. Heck, we're lucky enough to be PST/MST during the 1st, which lasts a full four hours. I'm hosting a draft party but everyone has to be back to work in the morning, which makes it a lot less fun.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Someone can jump into 5 and take Odunze potentially ahead of us. I know Nabers is also considered a top prospect, but... meh. I don't want to make it sound like I don't like either Odunze or Nabers, because I do, but I think we're getting too cute.

Marvin Harrison Jr. just feels like a lock. He's been consistently productive and has almost no red flags.

I really have never liked the concept of "we have these guys all rated equally." It feels like wishy-washy thinking. It's letting someone else make the decision for you instead of having conviction.
I agree with your last point, Solar, but I think it is a matter of having one ranked higher than the other, but that the difference become more equal when you add in draft picks. At least it is that way to me.

Also, if it happened as I describes - trade with the Giants, so that they can take a quarterback - the Cards would be sure of either Harrison or Odunze, and additional picks.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Someone tell the league office I will more likely pay for a no commercials draft than ad-free prime.
I'm assuming that the Draft is on ABC, ESPN and the NFL channel, though not sure, and I'm hoping that when one goes to a commercial, I can go to one of the other channels. Is this a possibility?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'm assuming that the Draft is on ABC, ESPN and the NFL channel, though not sure, and I'm hoping that when one goes to a commercial, I can go to one of the other channels. Is this a possibility?
I started with ESPN and I can't quit them. I've tried to watch NFL Networks coverage but I just can't. So basically I'm locked in to ESPN.

Edit:
Obviously that was long before NFL Network existed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn