OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Give me #12, Surtain, Sutton, and next years 1st.

I will take that deal all day long. We have more than enough capital to move back up from 12..and if we are adding 2 solid NFL Vets then we need 3rd round picks even less.

Even if we had to trade #12, and all 3 of our 3rd round picks....thats over 2000 points on the chart, which is more than the #4 pick anyway....so I would be extremely confident we could make a deal with a team at 5, 6, 7 or 8 to make sure we still land one of the top WRs.

So we would come out of the draft with Surtain, Sutton, and Odunze/Nabers instead of 3 3rd round rookies...and still have Denver's #1 pick next year. I think Denver is going to suck...even more so getting rid of Surtain and Sutton and starting a rookie QB....so I would take that deal 10/10 times.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I will take that deal all day long. We have more than enough capital to move back up from 12..and if we are adding 2 solid NFL Vets then we need 3rd round picks even less.

Even if we had to trade #12, and all 3 of our 3rd round picks....thats over 2000 points on the chart, which is more than the #4 pick anyway....so I would be extremely confident we could make a deal with a team at 5, 6, 7 or 8 to make sure we still land one of the top WRs.

So we would come out of the draft with Surtain, Sutton, and Odunze/Nabers instead of 3 3rd round rookies...and still have Denver's #1 pick next year. I think Denver is going to suck...even more so getting rid of Surtain and Sutton and starting a rookie QB....so I would take that deal 10/10 times.
Sutton's value is probably a day three pick. Much better players have gone for peanuts.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Wow! That would be better than the Vikings offer. Getting an all pro at a premium position would be awesome.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
FWIW - More from Albright:

Rome Oduzne is viewed as the #3 WR by most teams. Nabers and MHJ are interchangeable as #1.

Giants would select Nabers if they can't get a QB.

To trade back with NYG a first round pick next year is likely to come ARI way. Might also involve a swap of a 2nd or 3rd.

Drake May is the favorite to go #3 to NE.

Chargers looking to trade down. Not guaranteed they select MHJ as they want to establish smash mouth identity.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Being honest, I was sure that the Texans pick would be Top Five, this year. I amaze myself with how little I know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard