2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It would be a great move. He would work well with MHJ and could get inside to the slot with Wilson as #3.
Just seems like Monti's philosophy isnt to spend big money on players. Even great ones.

Just makes me wonder/worry if Monti just believes if the trenches are good enough we dont need high quality wrs (future expensive wrs as well).

I hope he at least takes Marv, but he might love collecting assets.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Just seems like Monti's philosophy isnt to spend big money on players. Even great ones.

Just makes me wonder/worry if Monti just believes if the trenches are good enough we dont need high quality wrs (future expensive wrs as well).

I hope he at least takes Marv, but he might love collecting assets.
We don't know enough to say this yet, one way or another. We don't have any good players to (re-)sign, so this hypothesis hasn't really been tested yet.

We won't know next season, either! Because we're so bad.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't know enough to say this yet, one way or another. We don't have any good players to (re-)sign, so this hypothesis hasn't really been tested yet.

We won't know next season, either! Because we're so bad.
Truth

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny that scouts would hold some uneven tape against Maye, but ignore 4 years of bad to uneven tape on Daniels.
I heard someone on Sirius yesterday talking about how he like that Daniels' play improved when he "made the jump to harder level" from ASU to LSU and his play improved. Or something like that.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard someone on Sirius yesterday talking about how he like that Daniels' play improved when he "made the jump to harder level" from ASU to LSU and his play improved. Or something like that.

"Some memory effects depend on time, on the temporal context. Particularly, early items in a list like this influence our impressions and inferences about someone much more strongly than later items do. This stronger influence of earlier items or situations is called the primacy effect"

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's funny that scouts would hold some uneven tape against Maye, but ignore 4 years of bad to uneven tape on Daniels.
I think that’s because Mayes uneven tape permeates every season vs Daniels having a pristine final season. Would indicate Daniels has outgrown his hurdles (color me skeptical) whereas these hurdles remain inherent in Mayes game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
"Some memory effects depend on time, on the temporal context. Particularly, early items in a list like this influence our impressions and inferences about someone much more strongly than later items do. This stronger influence of earlier items or situations is called the primacy effect"
This definitely impacts my jaded perspective on Daniels.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard