OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
There is a possibility he doesn't live up to the hype. Wouldn't be the first time a can't miss prospect didn't work out. Just saying, if they don't get MHJ, it's not like everyone here will quit watching the Cards.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There is a possibility he doesn't live up to the hype. Wouldn't be the first time a can't miss prospect didn't work out. Just saying, if they don't get MHJ, it's not like everyone here will quit watching the Cards.
Y'all don't understand.... Marvin is the Gatekeeper...his transcendence will be unlocked when he is finally paired with the Keymaster that is the transcendent Kyler Murray.

The two together will usher in the dynasty of Gozer and Lombardi trophies will rain from the sky!!!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
MHJ has reached ridiculous overhype on this board.

I mean he’s the best prospect since AJ Green and probably slightly better than Ja’Marr Chase considering he sat his last year in college. I will say Harrison slightly underachieved this past season but getting him at #4 is just silly luck.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You really about to 0-2 in back-to-back years with the galaxy-brain thinking.
I'm not going 0 for anything.

I wanted Anderson last year. Search my posts if you want to see, but honestly I couldn't give a rats butt what you think about anything.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is what I have expected to happen all along. I don't agree with it at all, but it fits Monti's style.
Would be classic Patriots thinking you're smarter than everyone else.

It reminds me of something Albert Breer said recently. "The Patriots brass thought that just how cause they hit with Tom Brady that they dont need overly talented players. Its the system and culture that matters. And in doing that they severly underrated just how much Tom Brady was carrying those rosters."
If it comes with an extension, I'm down for that.

Jefferson better be a starting point. Don't do no Suggs crap
I just dont see Monti giving a WR 30 million dollars a year. Just dont. Maybe if the roster was complete. Maybe.
I mean he’s the best prospect since AJ Green and probably slightly better than Ja’Marr Chase considering he sat his last year in college. I will say Harrison slightly underachieved this past season but getting him at #4 is just silly luck.
Thank you Kyle McCord.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the organization might value MHJ and Nabers pretty similar and that we are leaking these Vikings rumors in order to pressure the Giants into moving up to 4? So we still end up with Nabers for sure and even get some extra picks...

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the organization might value MHJ and Nabers pretty similar and that we are leaking these Vikings rumors in order to pressure the Giants into moving up to 4? So we still end up with Nabers for sure and even get some extra picks...
Don’t think so.. I’d wager Giants rolling w Jones for another year. Their Oline has been atrocious and they can get one of the OT’s at their pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard