OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Take Harrison at 4 is the no brainer pick. If we trade down then Alt. Hopefully Monti doesn’t do anything stupid and trade out of the top ten.
What if the Vikings offer 11 23 and their 2025 first rounder tho? Do u still take Marvin if he is on the board? What if we then traded back up to take nabers or odunze at 7? Or do u swoop in and take Micah parsons 2.0 in Dallas turner? Or do u take Bryan Thomas at 11 trade up from 23 to nab newton or laitu? Koolaid at 27 and a dt at 35? Hmmm honestly can’t make up my mind and they may deal with the patriots anyway. But what if the giants try to beat the vikings to the punch and offer 6 and Kayvon eeewwweeee!!! Monti is gonna have the time of his life. Would love for a bunch of y’all to give your take on this cuz with that Vikings trade “ the plot thickens”

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If we got an extra first this year AND an extra first next year and still get Odunze,.... I would be pretty happy with it.
Three first round players this year would help this team a lot...and the extra first next year gives us some trade ammo in case there is a top edge player to go get next draft.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we got an extra first this year AND an extra first next year and still get Odunze,.... I would be pretty happy with it.
Three first round players this year would help this team a lot...and the extra first next year gives us some trade ammo in case there is a top edge player to go get next draft.

With at least 4 quarterbacks expected to be selected in the first round, our pick #35 is, in fact, a first-rounder among the position players available.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I posted this in the wrong thread:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Let's not read too much into that.
First, he was talking with his boy who is on our team.
Second...of course he wants to be the first non QB off the board...that status comes with more money.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
What if the Vikings offer 11 23 and their 2025 first rounder tho? Do u still take Marvin if he is on the board? What if we then traded back up to take nabers or odunze at 7? Or do u swoop in and take Micah parsons 2.0 in Dallas turner? Or do u take Bryan Thomas at 11 trade up from 23 to nab newton or laitu? Koolaid at 27 and a dt at 35? Hmmm honestly can’t make up my mind and they may deal with the patriots anyway. But what if the giants try to beat the vikings to the punch and offer 6 and Kayvon eeewwweeee!!! Monti is gonna have the time of his life. Would love for a bunch of y’all to give your take on this cuz with that Vikings trade “ the plot thickens”
No. Take the best player, Harrison. And be done. Don’t overthink it. Cards already have enough draft picks.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Let's not read too much into that.
First, he was talking with his boy who is on our team.
Second...of course he wants to be the first non QB off the board...that status comes with more money.

He wants to play with a QB over the $ difference between the 3/4th pick, guaranteed.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we want to grab Another top prospect in rounds 1-2, let’s not trade the 4th pick but try and use some of our picks third round on if possible. Need more Larry’s on our team and less Calvin’s and Bryant’s.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
This is what I have expected to happen all along. I don't agree with it at all, but it fits Monti's style.
Yeah unfortunately I am concerned that we are going to end up out of range for those blue chip prospects.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
IDK, could be just a Chargers friendly post since they traded Keenan, and getting MHJ would be like Christmas to them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard