OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Tony has had the pulse of the nfl for a long time.
Sounds like Harrison is going to land in our lap unless Chicago trades back up...which isn't likely

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Heard Albeet Breer say the Cardinals were happy that MHJ was focusing on football in CA and not prepping for the combine. Said MHJ wants to hit the road with a headstart at minicamp and OTAs in May. (Already acting like a pro)

It made me want him even more as a Cardinal.
Harrison will be the hardest worker on the Cardinals and I'm very confident saying that. The guy is 100% about football and that's why he didn't mess around with that other crap at the combine. He did his meds and met with teams. He's all football business.
He'll log the most hours at the training facility.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Tony Pauline is adamant Daniels is going 2 and McCarthy is going 3 via trade. In this scenario I think New England would be playing it correctly. They’re completely unequipped roster wise to be a successful spot for a young QB to succeed and are better off gathering picks and tanking again.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Tony Pauline is adamant Daniels is going 2 and McCarthy is going 3 via trade. In this scenario I think New England would be playing it correctly. They’re completely unequipped roster wise to be a successful spot for a young QB to succeed and are better off gathering picks and tanking again.
Eh theyre going to go the Falcons route if that's the case, which is a dangerous one because you might hit the point where you are too good to get that QB without mortgaging the future on him.

Next year's draft looks bereft of QB talent.

I don't buy it; I think their play is to try and trade down but to still get a QB.

LOL at McCarthy going over Maye. That's a huge mistake, similar to taking Bryce Young over Stroud. I was wrong about Stroud but I knew that Young was going majorly suck.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
so -- what I take from this is that the Vikes have had talks with the Cards about moving up in the draft

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so -- what I take from this is that the Vikes have had talks with the Cards about moving up in the draft

Negative. He was responding to another guys mock draft in which he had us trading back with Minny for a 2024 second and a 2025 first

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy who is a Vikes fan wants them to trade both 1sts and JJ to the chargers for Herbert and #5 lol then wants to draft either of Odunze or Nabers….

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy who is a Vikes fan wants them to trade both 1sts and JJ to the chargers for Herbert and #5 lol then wants to draft either of Odunze or Nabers….
Pioneer Press reporting…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard