Opponents Msg Boards

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any cowboys forum where you dont have to be a member to at least read what they are talking about? Its like area 51 with all these cowboy fansites..

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any cowboys forum where you dont have to be a member to at least read what they are talking about? Its like area 51 with all these cowboy fansites..

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=3160994&p=21

You should be able to read this one without being a member. I am a member of Scout.com but I don't think you need to in order to read this board.

There's a 21 page thread on pacman so far, surprisingly the Dallas fans seem to think it's blown out of proportion, and everyone else thinks it's a coverup.

Shocking.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=3160994&p=21

You should be able to read this one without being a member. I am a member of Scout.com but I don't think you need to in order to read this board.

There's a 21 page thread on pacman so far, surprisingly the Dallas fans seem to think it's blown out of proportion, and everyone else thinks it's a coverup.

Shocking.

Some pretty good discussion over there. Here's a thread by a guy who's worried about Hightower. Pretty cool to see. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=3186019

Reaction score
come on over and experience lots of football talk. were not the usual cocky fans. panthercoalition is the best place to talk with panther fans about saturdays game.

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
boards.philadelphiaeagles.com is the official message board of the Philadelphia Eagles, and is a part of the award winning site philadelphiaeagles.com.

PhiladelphiaEagles.com has been named the league's Best Overall Site and also won the award for Best Fan Interactivity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At Least Somebody on Steelers Forum is Making Some Since

Now here is a smart fellow:

forums.steelerfever.com

website.ws/gc60996

Hughc

Rookie
Reaction score

Steeler SChuck

Veteran
Reaction score
Here's one:

www[thesteelersforum]com (oi vey, I can't post links until 20 posts - jeez)

We had just one Cards troll log in and man, was he pathetic. We have another Cards fan posting and he's been fairly good, but this forum would like to see some more objective Cards fans pop in for some friendly debate.

Steeler SChuck

Veteran
Reaction score
Since I graduated to full-fledged poster, here's the link:

www.thesteelersforum.com

Somebody from here created an account over there, not sure who it was. As far as Stiller sites go, this one's pretty objective and generally opposing-team fan friendly, unless you piss them off. :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Isn't it about time to sticky this again?

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Usually if I want to go to another teams MBs I try Scout, but some of those have very little activity.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sticky please.
smile.gif
Done.

If anyone finds inactive links, post them so we can delete.

Thanks.

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seahawks.net is a pretty good one. We love some friendly smack talk. Just make sure you're willing to come back on Monday after a loss to eat your crow.

Also, show some class and use the same user-id, we always do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson