Opponents Msg Boards

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
www.PigSkinHeaven.com

Forget about that prior post to NFLSpot.com

I have found a much better board, probably one of the very best on the internet, and the same board format as right here at ASFN, but a few more features and possibilities.

The site is called PigSkinHeaven.Com

Guests are allowed to view this board. But go ahead and register after viewing, this place is way cool!!!

Up until this week, there were absolutely no Cardinal fans to represent BigRed Nation there. A PM was sent to me and BigRed Nation has been growing fast ever since.

They have now passed 1,000 members!!!

ASFN is still your home board, but when you want to step out of the realm of Cards talk, or talk Cards with other fans of the NFL, then this is the place for that!!!

They also have many MANY other forums to. Like a college forum split into the conferences. So if you would rather talk Pac-10 and not read about the SEC and THE VOLS, you do not have to see it. We have our own place there. :D

Come view as a guest and join people!! Make BigRed Nation look proud!!!

PigSkinHeaven.Com

rwellor

Reaction score
9ers board (small)

Actually how I got to this site (from its link to a fan page then here). Sort of a news page and a forum with only a few posters. Related to two other Bay Area forums on basketball and baseball

An article talking smack about Kurt on the frontpage.

ninersworld

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Links have been updated and should work now.

If any are not, please let us know.

Thanks.

WarnerRules

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new poster here.

I found a new Cards website today, just started up.

www.cardinalfreak.com

And about the Rams websites...www.clanram.com is the best of them out there. You should see how they shut down the 49er fans in a hurry. I guess they got a little out of line, calling names and getting too mouthy and such. I posted over there last year and 99% of the Rams fans are OK, only one or two who got out of line, and I think the moderators banned them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn