Opponents Beware!!!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
It may be a little early to dust this guy off, but I feel this is the biggest game we have had since he was last used. So with that, I bring to you....

(Don't listen to very loud at work)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMFG I remember this all freaking week long.

Washington smoked too much weed though and made what should be a walk in the park a season long dogfight.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I get is 'plug in not supported' using android. Anyone know why or is there something I should install?

OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/sbRom1Rz8OA

When I have some time later today I'll find the old thread from our SB run where we used this. Felt we need everything and an extra roll of duct tape this year.....but will somehow still make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess this updated set of lyrics is in order!!

The Cards version: Redeux

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like effing bulls. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Bruce Arians, he has two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. On third and short he'll go deep to endzone land, then he'll lay down some smack with a mic in his hands....

Here comes Fitz, eyeing a Super Bowl, we all dig his hands and his body control...he eats opponents' brains and perfected the fade...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

D-Buc, deeee-buc. 6 foot twenty smashing receivers for fun. Okafor rushed, sacked, 7 quarterbacks so far...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Sue, Calais if he rushes too fast, but Richard Sherman's kids wish CC was their dad. Veldheer has a bicep for his brain and a bicep for his heart...Pat will pick you apart, he'll pick you apaaart!!

We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children. We'll spare children but not Seahawk children.

John Brown's got a pocket full of touchdowns and scores from everywhere , he breaks out crazy ass dances and he don't even care.

Badger scores on the Hawks after a pick from the sky. He's got more football IQ than you and he never says why.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high, diabolical...the Seahawks beware, Glendale beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Amazing Donald!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members