OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
There's always 2005 :thumbup:

I'm sooooooo in with you guys if you do this. Since moving to Cottonwood I've not played a game against a "real" person.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
buy the PC version. I'm getting my new PC next month, and hi-speed from COX, so you boys better be ready for me :)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I want to play Dwight Freeney...last year in the Madden Tournament he didn't give up a single point.

I can't even do that against the computer because they always throw this miracle hail marry right as I'm about to sack them and they score like a 99 yard TD

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They say the adults who played Nintendo as children had increased hand-eye coordination, superior problem solving skills and perfectionism.

I am not going to going to give my kids the games, I'm gonna play with 'em

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
They say the adults who played Nintendo as children had increased hand-eye coordination, superior problem solving skills and perfectionism.

I am not going to going to give my kids the games, I'm gonna play with 'em

:stupid:

I agree. I've been playing games since I was about 3 or 4 years old, and I've developed into a pretty agile guitarist (hand-eye coordination), I have a logical mind and am good at math (probably from figuring out Boss' patterns in most games), and have a good sense about myself when it comes to electronics. I think video games are good for child development if used correctly.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Sweet!

Does anyone know if this one will have any new features and if it does what they will be?
They have been VERY tight lipped about it, we won't know anything until they unveil it at the E3 convention. The only thing they have announced is this is the last year it will be called "Madden". They are giving it a fresh title next year...that sucks

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of dorks. I wasn't making a joke about you looking forward to a game, I was making a joke about how you are starting to post freaking messages about a video game that will debut in 4 months! :D :wave:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
You guys are a bunch of dorks. I wasn't making a joke about you looking forward to a game, I was making a joke about how you are starting to post freaking messages about a video game that will debut in 4 months! :D :wave:

Wasn't Charlie Chaplin famous for being quiet? :shrug:

j/k :D How you doin, chap?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
vince56 said:
Wasn't Charlie Chaplin famous for being quiet? :shrug:

j/k :D How you doin, chap?

LOL

Ah, just sitting back in my chair, waiting for NBA Live 2005 to come out! :)

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NBA live 2004 is pretty good, other than the rosters being completely wrong :)

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
They have been VERY tight lipped about it, we won't know anything until they unveil it at the E3 convention. The only thing they have announced is this is the last year it will be called "Madden". They are giving it a fresh title next year...that sucks
They already have screenshots of 2005... too bad they didn't do too much. Eh, I guess it's an improvement.

I'm more excited about ESPN NFL Football 2005 though.

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy my Madden 2004 or NBA Live 2004?? Not sure if I will buy Madden 2005 since it is not Xbox live :(

OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
So check this out: I took the 49ers, moved them to Mexico City, called them the Banditos, and Madden and whatshisface call my team "crap." Seriously. Usually it said "the home team takes over", or "the home team takes the field", but it honestly sounds like they are saying "crap takes over." I had to show my wife and she agrees that it sounds like they are saying this. Has anyone else had this happen?