OMG Tyreek Hill

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I recall a poster saying we needed Ruggs to become our Hill.

Love Simmons though. However, yes a downfield threat is needed.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'll add, teams don't play as much man vs Cards, because KM struggles with Zone and has ability to run more than Mahomes. If KM can get better at attacking and passing against zone coverage, he may get more chances to hit AI and Kirk in deep M2M matchups.

Today was even worse, because Pat's had Gilmore able to travel with DHop and then play zone against everyone else.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll add, teams don't play as much man vs Cards, because KM struggles with Zone and has ability to run more than Mahomes. If KM can get better at attacking and passing against zone coverage, he may get more chances to hit AI and Kirk in deep M2M matchups.

Today was even worse, because Pat's had Gilmore able to travel with DHop and then play zone against everyone else.

If the D plays man, they'll have their back to KM as they run with their guy and KM can really run for some yards before they turn and see. Playing zone keeps their eyes on the LOS and KM and if he is running.

If KM is playing with an injured shouler and is limited to the pocket, look for more man coverage. KM's inaccuracy will result in INTs and his height will result in multiple passes blocked.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
3 TDs and 261 now....all against #24.

Bowles being just as stubborn as BA, not giving that kid help.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Carlton Davis is a very good corner, but Hill is so fast and there’s a reason Mahomes is the highest paid player of all time. That last TD was just stupid. That ball couldn’t be handed off any better. Went right by Davis’ ear into Hill’s hands

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson