OK, I'm In

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
As a Captain on team Murray, I'm obviously really excited about the direction of this team.

When have the Cardinals EVER had a talent like Murray? David Johnson a few years ago was the closest I've seen, or maybe Larry during the Super Bowl run, but the impact of a QB is far greater than any other position on the football field.

I see visions of the offense sending Kirk, Isabella, and Butler on go routes and the entire defense scrambling to cover them deep. And then Murray looks down the field and sees them cover and takes off for a 30 yard down the field and runs out bounds before anyone can touch him. Murray is going to do that a lot in the NFL, and after watching Wilson do that for years, I'm going to grinning from ear to ear.

Imagine Isabella on Jet sweeps. Imagine Butler catching a pass over the 5'10 cornerbacks stuck on him as Kingsbury dictates that match up. Imagine David Johnson as the safety valve and covered by a slow LB because all the DBs are busy covering the Cardinals Cardiac attack.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard