Official Suns Vs Blazers Thread

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Who cares?! We'll im still going to watch, sorta. You guys think that the starters will rest tonight? Im expecting about 25-30 minutes for them. Basically splitting time with the bench.

Blazers 103
Suns 91

Thats actually not a bad thing either. If Portland wins that gives us much less of a chance of playing the Lakers in the second round if we happen to upset the Spurs. ....But I cant root against my team!!

Im so confused. :confused:

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm kinda with you on this one I actually want the blazers to win also but want the suns to play well, I hope it's a close and healthy game!!!! nay casey find his jumper for about 6 or 7 times from deep :D

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I understand senility, but the Portland announcers are idiots. Snapper is usually ok, but the guy doing play-by-play is one of the dumbest announcers I've ever heard. It's almost like he's trying to officiate the game himself. Ridiculous. :p

SUTTILL

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am listening to on the radio here in Oregon. They've been very complimentary to Marion and have at least made the point that the Suns aren't fronting the post like they usually do against the Blazers. Apparently, they are double teaming and getting burned. We'll see what happens in the second half.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
This game is pretty funny to listen to.

At this rate the blazers will score 130 pts.

I hope the suns rest their starters in this 4th quarter.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is just nasty. The Suns defense is lazy, and the Blazers are really passing the ball well and shooting well. I wonder how different this game would be if the Suns had not one that game Sunday.

What is with some of the players in the NBA today? Two weeks ago it was Artest hitting Bo Outlaw in the back of the knees well after the play. Tonight we got to see Bonzi Wells trying to trip Amare Stoudemire after he had his shot blocked. IMO plays like this merit fines because they are senseless and quite dangerous.

Joe Mama

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I hope the suns rotate:

Googs, Langhi, Jacobson, Bo, Lil Jake, Big Jake, Williams the rest of the game. It's already over anyway - we're down by 28!

SUNSBG

Reaction score
5-6 FT and 1-1 from the three for Amare? I can't wait to see him with a consistent outside shooting next season !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard