Official 2023 Cardinals Camp thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Still asking...has there EVER been a team with a roster like ours and a top 5 paid QB that was able to "build around" them with a championship team?
Don't know and don't care. I'm not focusing on the money...I'm focusing on the players, talent and team.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still asking...has there EVER been a team with a roster like ours and a top 5 paid QB that was able to "build around" them with a championship team?
Why would having the quarterback first prevent you from building the team around him? I think that's whats confusing people. You build the team exactly the same as if you didn't have a top 5 paid quarterback. A superbowl winning team needs all the pieces and will have a highly paid quarterback. Quarterback is the important piece and by far the hardest piece to find, having a good quarterback on the roster is never a disadvantage.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I did just look up one quarterback though. Rapeyburger was the 7th highest paid quarterback of all time.. yet the Pittsburgh Steelers never got rid of him when the roster needed to be rebuilt. They rebuilt it around him as one of the highest paid quarterbacks of all time.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
You are missing the point/difference.

They had the foundation when they drafted Big Ben. He went 13-0 as a rookie.

They lost in the AFC Championship game his rookie season and then won the Super Bowl the next year.

We don't have that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard