Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only issue...

It may stem from last years draft, but in the most loaded WR draft ever we got nobody.
Yes yes yes yes yes I know we got Hopkins.

However, if you're noticing the trend in this draft teams are taking multiple Wrs. The value is just too good. They just mentioned a guy who would have been a 3rd rounder in last years draft taken in the 6th round.

I truly hope Isabella, Butler, and Johnson are ready to go. One injury to our WR core and we're back to square one if not.
The coaches must really like them more than we do. Of course they see more of what they can do than us.

Like you said I hope we aren't missing out on something.

I do think we are having a solid draft anyways.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eno will have a chip that’s for sure. I think he’ll do well in our more spread out offense.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Eno great pick. overall helluva Draft.

Eno in a normal draft goes in the 4th, the ILB should have gone in the 4th (he is a faster and better Ragland so basically a starter opoosite Simmons) the two DT basically are a DT and a DE both 2-4th rounders and you get a 1st and 2nd rounder RT/RG and thenyou steal a top 5 talent in the first round @ 8.

Great draft, really great draft.

Now add a TE/WR/QB UDFA and we are good to go.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
How do these punters go before Turk?

Whats up with that?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikings take quarterback Nate Stanley of Iowa in 7th round. IMO, a very nice pick. I think he has a future in the NFL.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumped this up to brag.

Told you The Zoatriots would not draft a qb. I’m sticking to my belief Stidhsm will be their starter.... and will do just fine.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bumped this up to brag.

Told you The Zoatriots would not draft a qb. I’m sticking to my belief Stidhsm will be their starter.... and will do just fine.

Cannot wait to see how many heads explode when Belichick signs Cam.