Odds on #1 pick via Betonline.ag

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many Suns fans doubted he had the physical abilities to be really good in the NBA. That's the similarity.

i was definitely one of these people who questioned whether he could be a true superstar with merely okay athleticism. I realized very, very early in the season I was dead wrong.

that said, even though I've come to lean the same way you have here, Murray does look TINY. It scares me a little but this entire off-season is the biggest gamble I've ever seen. Might as well push all chips into the pot at this point if that's what KK wants. No... if that's what he NEEDS.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peter King reported earlier today that Miami and Washington inquired about Josh Rosen and were told by Arizona that he's unavailable.

You know why this is don't you?

It makes no sense to talk deal for Rosen until you are on the clock and have heard all the potential deals to trade for the 1st pick.

I think the Cards will take Murray unless they get a huge offer, but it would stupid to not hear if there is a huge offer by talking Rosen trade now. Also - something could happen between now and the draft, Murray could suffer some huge injury - heck he could even die.

It only makes good business sense to delay the move as long as possible.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Scouts Inc (ESPN) have them ranked the same, 91 overall (#8, #9 overall)

PFF has Murray Ranked Significantly Higher

Fivethirtyeight has Murray ranked significantly higher

NFL.Com Murray #12 Haskins #20 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-30

CBS Sportsline Haskins #13 Murray #14

NBC Sports Chris Sims QB Rankings Murray #1 Haskins #3

Fox Sports - No Rankings I can find

So the consensus has changed since the combine and pro day.

Ourlads still has Haskins top QB

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To add fuel to the fire, currently Michael Bidwill's plane is at University of Oklahoma Westheimer Airport

THAT is proof we take Murray.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Thought they stayed in Arizona and ran the board room from there.

The plane is in Nashville at least. You are right though normally we see Bidwill in the War Room with Keim & crew on draft day.

Here is the flight info:

Wednesday
24-Apr-2019
07:50AM MST Scottsdale - SDL
12:47PM CDT Nashville Intl - BNA
GLF4
2h 57m

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The plane is in Nashville at least. You are right though normally we see Bidwill in the War Room with Keim & crew on draft day.

Here is the flight info:

Wednesday
24-Apr-2019
GLF4
2h 57m

Thanks. If they were here in Nashville I would have to go down and talk some sense into them.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score

Here is the flight info:

Wednesday
24-Apr-2019
GLF4
2h 57m
The plane is most likely there to fly the draft pick to AZ after the obligatory interviews are done later this evening

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison