Odds on #1 pick via Betonline.ag

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Kyler Murray 1/4
Nick Bosa 9/4
Quinnen Williams 18/1
Josh Allen 20/1
Murray huge favorite. No money to be made picking him. It's going to be Cardinals, Raiders 20%chance im my opinion. I doubt we trade for multiple picks now.....

OP
OP
P

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Local tv (KWTV,Sports Blitz) in Okc last night said Murray said Kingsbury had texted him during the week . Murray said he thought Cardinals were going to take him #1 fwiw

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will be the biggest mistake made by the Cardinals in a long time and that is saying something.

Sure, like it would be as bad a mistake as us hiring Wilks last year?? In hindsight, it was a bigger mistake trading up to pick Rosen last year. When you have the #1 pick in the draft, you take the best QB in the draft. Why, because the QB position is exponentially the most important in the NFL. On top of that, Murray is a special talent that isn't available every year.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure, like it would be as bad a mistake as us hiring Wilks last year?? In hindsight, it was a bigger mistake trading up to pick Rosen last year. When you have the #1 pick in the draft, you take the best QB in the draft. Why, because the QB position is exponentially the most important in the NFL. On top of that, Murray is a special talent that isn't available every year.

Well, if we're going for the consensus top rated QB in the draft than it's Haskins.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cmon GC, no it's not. I like Haskins, I really do. But, he's not special & not great enough of an upgrade from Rosen to take at #1. Or to take at all for that matter.

Take a look out there. Evaluator, after evaluator, has Haskins as the #1 QB.

And let's keep in mind, this hype is a linking of dots from a piece of video that surfaced after KK got the job.

Reactions: PJ1

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Murray has risk written all over him. Take Bosa or trade down and get more picks. It is odd we don't hear about any of the teams needing a QB saying they are going after the # 1 pick. Why is that?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

It was never a mistake to trade up for Rosen, even if he's traded this year. The team needs a QBoF and he was the best available. The real mistake, to be honest, is to assume we've seen the best of him and to abandon ship instead of filling true holes on the roster. Murray may be good, but he certainly isn't some "special talent that isn't available every year." That distinction is for risk-free, plug-and-play QBs like Andrew Luck. Need I remind that Murray still has three major red flags, which include physical limitations, inexperience (only one season as a starter), and uncertainty of commitment to the sport? Too many risks to commit the top pick in the draft.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if we're going for the consensus top rated QB in the draft than it's Haskins.

Scouts Inc (ESPN) have them ranked the same, 91 overall (#8, #9 overall)

PFF has Murray Ranked Significantly Higher

Fivethirtyeight has Murray ranked significantly higher

NFL.Com Murray #12 Haskins #20 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-30

CBS Sportsline Haskins #13 Murray #14

NBC Sports Chris Sims QB Rankings Murray #1 Haskins #3

Fox Sports - No Rankings I can find

So the consensus has changed since the combine and pro day.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Maybe they meant he was in the bathroom? :doi:
Using the little boy's urinal?

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
To add fuel to the fire, currently Michael Bidwill's plane is at University of Oklahoma Westheimer Airport

I read that wrong, Bidwill’s plane will be there tomorrow, he filed the flight plan today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson