Lb jacob phillips
De nick coe
Og Netane muti
Og logan sternberg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amik Robertson Isa great football player but he is very short and we have already many short guys in the secondary
Lawrence would be great at this point

For the next pick
I would add a guard or a center

With the 6th round pick i would take a flier on Lamar jackson who has some potential

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amik Robertson Isa great football player but he is very short and we have already many short guys in the secondary
Lawrence would be great at this point

For the next pick
I would add a guard or a center

With the 6th round pick i would take a flier on Lamar jackson who has some potential
I almost don’t care cause he plays like he’s 6’2. We draft him(hopefully), say goodbye to Alford.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
At this point I think we go with the positions that give us the greatest value and are of course BPA. Positions like RB, TE, and Guard. You can usually get great value on picks like that.

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
Bryce Hall CB? Had some first round potential a year ago.

Weaver
Biadaz
Anae
Lynch
Dye?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Like most of you I also like:

Amik Robertson
Bradley Anae
Curtis Weaver
James Lynch
Taylor Biadasz
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Harrison Bryant

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anthony McFarland RB
Netane Muti G
Bryce Hall CB
Hunter Bryant TE
Amik Robertson CB
Isaiah Coulter WR

Doesn't look like there is a DL worth drafting in the 4th unfortunately

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anea should be the pick with the first 4th rounder. He has a non stop motor and was super productive....30 career sacks.

If he is gone, go with Weaver...34 sacks in his career at BSU.

I would like a young edge guy that we can start to bring along. Take one of those two that put up big time, consistent production....not a combine numbers guy that is all potential. Give me one of those two who consistently got the the QB.

With the 2nd 4th rounder, I will take the best interior O-Lineman available...or Fotu, or Benito Jones

wkycardsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Gotta talk up a UK prospect for the 4th round. Logan Stenberg G, mauler that is a very good run blocker. Albert O (not even gonna try last name) TE from Mizzou very good pass catcher. Weaver the edge rusher from Boise St and then Bradlee Anae is a solid edge from Utah. As others have said Amik Robertson or Bryce Hall at CB.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here is PFFs best available for day 3.

You must be registered for see images attach

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I'm looking at Amik Robertson and Joshua Kelly.

Kelly is a better back than most of the guys already taken. Everyone has counted him out and all he did was ran all over the PAC 12. Ask @Russ Smith
Viable RB's have gone off largely. Kelly and Benjamin are the two left I like.

If not then:

OT
Saahdiq Charles
FOLLOW
6'4"321 lbsLSU
11POS RK
84OVR RK
72GRADE
play
0:39
Pre-Draft Analysis
Charles is strong run-blocker who moves well climbing to the second level. He's a developmental prospect who is physically gifted but has shorter arms for a tackle and has a lot of work to do with his overall technique. Charles primarily lined up at left tackle, but he also started games at right tackle and guard. -- Steve Muench

OG
Ben Bartch
FOLLOW
6'6"309 lbsSt. John's (MN)
4POS RK
120OVR RK
65GRADE
play
0:37
Pre-Draft Analysis
Bartch is a Division III player who moved from tight end to left tackle, where he started 27 games over the past two seasons. His arm length is a red flag for a tackle, and he projects best at guard in the NFL. He tends to get his hands inside, and he's tough to shake once he locks on in pass pro. He is a glass-eater and overpowering run-blocker on tape. He showed that he can compete at a much higher level the week of the Senior Bowl. -- Steve Muench

DE
James Lynch
FOLLOW
6'4"289 lbsBaylor
11POS RK
102OVR RK
69GRADE
play
0:47
Pre-Draft Analysis
Lynch is a big defensive end who excels at setting the edge. He tracks the ball well and flashes the ability to get off blocks in time to make the play. He's a decent hand fighter with good power rushing the passer. He has the potential to develop into an effective interior pass-rusher. Lynch chases with good effort. He has very short arms and marginal top-end speed for an end. -- Steve Muench

DE
Curtis Weaver
FOLLOW
6'2"265 lbsBoise State
9POS RK
88OVR RK
71GRADE
play
0:48
Pre-Draft Analysis
Weaver doesn't have elite first-step quickness or closing speed, but he's an effective hand fighter who flashes an effective inside move rushing the passer. He's a disruptive run-defender who slips blocks and makes plays in the backfield. Weaver tends to shoot his hands inside and has the ability to control blockers at the point of attack. His pad level is inconsistent. -- Steve Muench

WR
Tyler Johnson

6'1"206 lbsMinnesota
29POS RK
173OVR RK
54GRADE
You must be registered for see images
play
0:43
Pre-Draft Analysis
Johnson is a refined route runner who knows how to separate. He turns into a running back after the catch. He doesn't have great speed. He has smaller hands and there are a lot of drops on tape, but he's still been one of the most productive receivers in college football the past two seasons. -- Steve Muench

With the later 4th:

TE
Albert Okwuegbunam
FOLLOW
6'6"258 lbsMissouri
6POS RK
97OVR RK
70GRADE
play
0:53
Pre-Draft Analysis
Okwuegbunam has a rare combination of size, speed, length and hand span. He lines up wide, in the slot and inline. His tape and production did not match his talent. He's a below-average route runner who struggles to separate without pushing off. Okwuegbunam has the speed to threaten vertically and after the catch, yet he averaged just 11.8 yards per catch last season. -- Steve Muench

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some really good guys left when I run my mocks I always try and get TE Albert O and WR Tyler Johnson

I’d F’ing love Muti or Weaver

Badass from Wisconsin would be great to

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some really good guys left when I run my mocks I always try and get TE Albert O and WR Tyler Johnson

I’d F’ing love Muti or Weaver

Badass from Wisconsin would be great to

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose