Like most of you I also like:

Amik Robertson
Bradley Anae
Curtis Weaver
James Lynch
Taylor Biadasz
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Harrison Bryant
Weaver was projected to go around our third pick. Bet it's him.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last time the Cardinals selected a player out of Florida Atlantic they took TE Rob Housler. So TE Harrison Bryant might make sense if he is there.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're going to carry at least 10 O-lineman on the 55; dress 8 on game day and we have the PS.

We most certainly are not out of OT spots.

they like miles also. Toth has potential also.

Add sweezy, Cole, Garcia, galliard, and Pugh and our 10 already set.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In order to take Robertson, imo, they have to feel that Murphy can play on the outside. Lynch looks like he fills a need.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Has the frame to get bigger.

You must be registered for see images attach

OG
Ben Bartch
FOLLOW
6'6"309 lbsSt. John's (MN)
4POS RK
120OVR RK
65GRADE
You must be registered for see images attach
play
0:37
Pre-Draft Analysis
Bartch is a Division III player who moved from tight end to left tackle, where he started 27 games over the past two seasons. His arm length is a red flag for a tackle, and he projects best at guard in the NFL. He tends to get his hands inside, and he's tough to shake once he locks on in pass pro. He is a glass-eater and overpowering run-blocker on tape. He showed that he can compete at a much higher level the week of the Senior Bowl. -- Steve Muench

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Upon reflection I would try for one of the 2 Bryant te’s with our first pick. I think they probably represent the best value.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at Amik Robertson and Joshua Kelly.

Kelly is a better back than most of the guys already taken. Everyone has counted him out and all he did was ran all over the PAC 12. Ask @Russ Smith

I was literally coming here this morning to post I am surprised he's still on the board. He's not going to be a HOF RB but at this point in the draft I think he'd be a steal. He might be 3rd string as a rookie behind Drake and Edmonds, but if we had injuries like last year I would feel ok with Kelly having to play as a rookie. He'd have some issues in pass pro as all rookies do, and he didn't catch the ball much at UCLA but it's not clear if that was him or just the offense, the QB is a converted WR who has huge issues with touch passes so screens and wheel routes were just not very well done.

He clearly has holes but very physical and dependable runner. 4 years in college, 2 at Davis, he had a total of 6 fumbles, 3 lost, so not really a fumbler.

I'd love to see him as a Card. Say Drake were to get hurt, you can use Edmonds as the primary runner but he's not that great out of the backfield and if you need short yardage, he's not your guy. Kelley can be the short yardage guy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If one wants a running back, it's hard to pass on Benjamin. Good speed, gets the tough yards and can break runs. He ran behind a weak offensive line at Arizona State his junior season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was literally coming here this morning to post I am surprised he's still on the board. He's not going to be a HOF RB but at this point in the draft I think he'd be a steal. He might be 3rd string as a rookie behind Drake and Edmonds, but if we had injuries like last year I would feel ok with Kelly having to play as a rookie. He'd have some issues in pass pro as all rookies do, and he didn't catch the ball much at UCLA but it's not clear if that was him or just the offense, the QB is a converted WR who has huge issues with touch passes so screens and wheel routes were just not very well done.

He clearly has holes but very physical and dependable runner. 4 years in college, 2 at Davis, he had a total of 6 fumbles, 3 lost, so not really a fumbler.

I'd love to see him as a Card. Say Drake were to get hurt, you can use Edmonds as the primary runner but he's not that great out of the backfield and if you need short yardage, he's not your guy. Kelley can be the short yardage guy.

I'd use our second 4th on Kelly.

First 4th on Kenny Willekes.

OP
OP
R

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
If we see Josh Jones as an OT...I can't imagine we would take another one.

I wouldn't be upset by it just surprised.
A guy like saadiq charles played well at OT and G. Drafting him give you a potential replacement for sweezy the following year and depth at tackle considering gilbert and Murray are on 1 year deals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If one wants a running back, it's hard to pass on Benjamin. Good speed, gets the tough yards and can break runs. He ran behind a weak offensive line at Arizona State his junior season.

I like Kelly better. Watched them head to head at the Rose Bowl and Kelly looks more like a real NFL back.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If there is a WR or RB taken they are likely going to have to be able to return kicks and possibly punts too. Can’t ignore that hole on special teams.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep building the belly. Give me a dt first... then a rb or te....or a center....poo I don’t know! Lol!

OP
OP
R

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Well, we addressed the trenches, massive dt fotu

OP
OP
R

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Another pock coming soon. More trench players? Eno benjamin? Amik robertson?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson