Not OT: Eva Longoria Divorcing Tony Parker

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize to AzStevenCal, BC867 or anyone else who might be offended by me bringing religion into the discussion no matter how well intentioned. I'm proud this board has such fine posters. Please forgive.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize to AzStevenCal, BC867 or anyone else who might be offended by me bringing religion into the discussion no matter how well intentioned. I'm proud this board has such fine posters. Please forgive.

Nothing to forgive AFAIC. I don't know about anyone else but you certainly didn't say anything that offended me. I chose to not respond to your definition of lust not because it bothered me but simply to keep from getting this thread moved to the P&R forum.

Steve

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys are funny!

Props to Parker for being a pro and winning basketball games!

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
My response wasn't about religion, which consists of many different points of view.

It was about dishonesty and violating trust in a relationship, which I see as a violation of all life.

P.S.: Referring to Jimmy Carter's comment about lusting after women in his mind was meant to inject a little humor.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
14 years for me. However, it ended mercifully earlier this year.

But I wouldn't do it any differently. I have two fantastic sons as a result. And next time I will have a non-alcoholic spouse.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
But I wouldn't do it any differently. I have two fantastic sons as a result.

That's a great attitude. My philosophy is that very few decisions we ever make will be 100% good or 100% bad. No matter what path you wind up on, there will be good and bad aspects to it.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
That's a great attitude. My philosophy is that very few decisions we ever make will be 100% good or 100% bad. No matter what path you wind up on, there will be good and bad aspects to it.

That's a good philosophy. And it's up to us to decide how we'll deal with both the good and the bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison