Not OT: Eva Longoria Divorcing Tony Parker

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was reminded of the Sam Kinison routine "honey,have a good time with the boys and if you need your penis it will be in my purse or the refrigerator".

Steve

"Please? All the rest of the guys are taking theirs."

I love that routine.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks eva longoria is ugly?

I like a girl to look good when she actually wakes up w/o makeup and eva fails that by a wide wide margin.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

now this comparison may be a little unfair but you get the point.

You must be registered for see images attach

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the circumstances when Nash announced his divorce - one day after Alejandra gave birth. Talk about bad timing ...
If you read into the story, it's reported that they have been separated for months.

I'm assuming that the typical congratulatory questioning of how his wife is doing and people wanting to send them gifts as a couple and the impending lack of pictures of mother and father with baby, etc., probably prompted him to have to make a public announcement of the divorce, which had probably been decided long before with the intention of keeping it private.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture of Parker and Barry. I don't like to stand in judgement of anyone else (that doesn't mean I don't do it, I just don't like to do it) but I don't understand why you bother getting married in the first place if you're just going to mess around.

However, in Doug Christie's case, I'd probably support the idea of infidelity. Everytime I saw him with his wife I was reminded of the Sam Kinison routine "honey,have a good time with the boys and if you need your penis it will be in my purse or the refrigerator".

Steve
Haha it's funny that purse was brought up in this topic....remember she went purse swinging crazy during the fight between Doug Christie and Rick Fox.
With all the cheating that goes on in the Association, can you really blame Mr Jackie?

Lol

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haha it's funny that purse was brought up in this topic....remember she went purse swinging crazy during the fight between Doug Christie and Rick Fox.

Lol

Jackie's picture on that cover is scary. Probably should be titled "No Ordinary Fear." A story of intimidation and control in the NBA.

BTW, here is a pic of Steve and Alejandra

I am your wife, I am the greatest good you are EVER going to get!"

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I shared a class with my wife but I didn't meet her until a 4th of July party. I learned her name around noon and by 7 PM we were engaged. We married 11 days later. As for fidelity, 37 years plus and counting.

Steve

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I shared a class with my wife but I didn't meet her until a 4th of July party. I learned her name around noon and by 7 PM we were engaged. We married 11 days later. As for fidelity, 37 years plus and counting.

Steve

Woah! That's a friggin' AWESOME story!

I suppose the meet-in-the-morning-and-engage-in-the-afternoon story isn't too uncommon in the military, but the following 37 years is the phenomenal part because in the military, those marriages are usually anulled at the next duty transfer. :D

As for me, my wife and I met in 6th grade. We started dating as Sophomores in HS. We'll have been married 11 years on 1/1/11 (yes, we got married 1/1/00)....

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woah! That's a friggin' AWESOME story!

I suppose the meet-in-the-morning-and-engage-in-the-afternoon story isn't too uncommon in the military, but the following 37 years is the phenomenal part because in the military, those marriages are usually anulled at the next duty transfer. :D

As for me, my wife and I met in 6th grade. We started dating as Sophomores in HS. We'll have been married 11 years on 1/1/11 (yes, we got married 1/1/00)....

I don't know how often that occurs now but back then it was still fairly uncommon. Mostly because there weren't all that many women in the army at that time (actually, they were still part of the Women's Army Corps until the late 70's).

I'm sure there are a lot of contented single people but I've never regretted a day of my marriage. I even grew a thick enough skin to smile when someone used the "your wife wore combat boots" line. Although we were both 18 at the time, it kind of feels like we grew up together. Not quite the same as meeting in 6th grade though.

How'd you two settle on your wedding date? Did you put off the marriage so that you could start the new century right or was it more casual than that? Speaking of that date, did you get married on the first day of the last year of the 20th century or the 1st day of the 21st century?

Back to topic, does Tony look as shifty to others when he smiles as he does to me? It's probably not concrete proof that the guy is a cheater but I'm pretty sure it's okay to stereotype him because of it.

Steve

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Speaking of that date, did you get married on the first day of the last year of the 20th century or the 1st day of the 21st century?

Ah, the ol' debate. Is the first year '00 or '01? Well, if you count your fingers, it's 1-10. The first year of a decade or a century also ends with a 1 and the last year with a zero.

So they got married on the first day of the last year of the 20th century. 1/1/01 was the start of the new century.

Either way, congratulations to them. It was a nice round number.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ah, the ol' debate. Is the first year '00 or '01? Well, if you count your fingers, it's 1-10. The first year of a decade or a century also ends with a 1 and the last year with a zero.

So they got married on the first day of the last year of the 20th century. 1/1/01 was the start of the new century.

Either way, congratulations to them. It was a nice round number.

They got married on the first day of the first year that started with a 2----ever.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ha! I just realized why everyone in here has been married for so long (faithful etc). Cause we're on the computers talking about the Suns instead of out clubbing etc.

Bunch of geeks!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Ha! I just realized why everyone in here has been married for so long (faithful etc). Cause we're on the computers talking about the Suns instead of out clubbing etc.

Heh! Also, it takes no small amount of masochistic loyalty to be a Suns fan for this long...

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Steve
:thumbup:

Heh! Also, it takes no small amount of masochistic loyalty to be a Suns fan for this long...
:lol:
You're on a roll E

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score

Haha, I think you should be glad your a Suns fan though. It's a franchise that does have success but doesn't win the big ring. They win a lot. Would you rather be a Clippers or Timberwolves fan???

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I think you should be glad your a Suns fan though. It's a franchise that does have success but doesn't win the big ring. They win a lot. Would you rather be a Clippers or Timberwolves fan???
Like having a hot girlfriend who's only willing to let you get to 3rd base.....over and over again.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before any more whistle tooting can anyone of a Christian persuasion meet this standard?

Mathew 27-28, King James Version:

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before any more whistle tooting can anyone of a Christian persuasion meet this standard?

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I prefer to live by the "drool but don't touch" standard.

Steve

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score

Thank you, Jimmah Carter.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I'm just saying everyone is not perfect. However, perhaps you consider yourself in this category?
Oh, I've lusted in my mind, too, for special ladies. I'm happy to say I have also never cheated.

If I ever lied in a marriage or even in a relationship (in between marriages), I couldn't look in the mirror and respect what I'd see.

One of my favorite sayings is, "If you lie to someone else, you're a fool. If you are the victim of a liar, you're a fool. But if you lie to yourself, you're a double fool -- both the liar and the victim."

Cheating is dishonest. No matter how much fame or fortune one has.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen