Nordic Flex Gold Home Gym

tas1bo

Reaction score
Includes leg and butterfly attachments. The resistance is created by the Isokinetic Device at the base of the machine. Within the Isokinetic Device there are two spring-loaded brakes, which ride within a smooth drum pressing against the sides. As you work, centrifugal force pushes the brakes against the drum to create resistance. The harder you puch, the more resistance is generated. Therefore, you never have to adjust the machine. It adjusts for you. There are three basic levels of resistance, which is determined by the number of pulleys that the cord is routed over. Making these adjustments is very easy. Each of these levels adjusts to the amount of force that you provide. I am asking $150.00. Unit is located in Flagstaff. Buyer responsible for delivery arrangements.

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tas1bo said:
Includes leg and butterfly attachments. The resistance is created by the Isokinetic Device at the base of the machine. Within the Isokinetic Device there are two spring-loaded brakes, which ride within a smooth drum pressing against the sides. As you work, centrifugal force pushes the brakes against the drum to create resistance. The harder you puch, the more resistance is generated. Therefore, you never have to adjust the machine. It adjusts for you. There are three basic levels of resistance, which is determined by the number of pulleys that the cord is routed over. Making these adjustments is very easy. Each of these levels adjusts to the amount of force that you provide. I am asking $150.00. Unit is located in Flagstaff. Buyer responsible for delivery arrangements.
I'd be all over it if I had a reasonable way to get it to Denver. Would you package it if I paid for shipping?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Doh!!!

...and I'll I got was a total gym :stupid:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort