Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a real start though. That's one of those advanced metrics nobody ever looks at until they want to prove a point.

Playoff wins is a real thing.

BS. People have brought that stat up about Stafford for years that he can’t beat anyone good.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The loss of a #1 WR. It'll really be something if we somehow win 1 or more games without him. Cause if we do somehow get him back I think we win it all. Its just getting there.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The only answer would be Kyler going off running the football for a couple games.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What evidence do you have from his pro career to support this assertion?
There is no evidence due to lack of experimentation. (Maybe we can use guys like they were used.... GASP!!!! in college!!!!!!!)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
There is no evidence due to lack of experimentation. (Maybe we can use guys like they were used.... GASP!!!! in college!!!!!!!)
I guess. I mean, he was the best guy in his offense in college (like many pro prospects are). At best, he’s the fourth-best option in the current offense.

He hasn’t earned anything yet, and coaches have a ton more evidence from practice suggesting that his current role is optimized to his current abilities.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The loss of a #1 WR. It'll really be something if we somehow win 1 or more games without him. Cause if we do somehow get him back I think we win it all. Its just getting there.

The only answer would be Kyler going off running the football for a couple games.

Our worst suspicions confirmed, and heartbreaking for everybody that Dhop can't go on Monday. The offense desperately needs him.

But maybe, just maybe, JJ can get the defense to the next level, and K2, K1, Chase and Conner can cobble together enough offense to get us a win in this upcoming game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind the Rams are going to go after his left side. I’d want us to to the same if it were Donald.

We're lucky he doesn't have to play against Donald. Donald would grab the left arm and try to rip it off.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BS. People have brought that stat up about Stafford for years that he can’t beat anyone good.
Yes but if we pick him off early or he struggles. I guarantee that gets in his head. You don’t think the Cardinals defenders won’t be saying dang Goff won playoff games. I thought they brought you here to do something. Man you are heading for 0-4. That stuff can mess with you when there is that much pressure on you. Especially if bad things happen early

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but if we pick him off early or he struggles. I guarantee that gets in his head. You don’t think the Cardinals defenders won’t be saying dang Goff won playoff games. I thought they brought you here to do something. Man you are heading for 0-4. That stuff can mess with you when there is that much pressure on you. Especially if bad things happen early
Sure. I was hoping for that in our last primetime game also and he just picked us apart.

Just saying the 0-fer numbers almost never mean Jack squat when we play teams OT certain players. We’ve ended up the exception to the rule for the worse too many times for mr to take any comfort in stats like that.

I’m really hoping Watt can actually make an impact. I think if he does and dies early it could lift the whole team.

Reality is neither of these teams have proven to be particularly clutch so who the hell knows what happens here!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Rams will steal your eyes ! Sounds like LA! can we stop them from running? well if we punch them in the nose, get blood running, eyes get all watery and crap. I say blitz stafford early, hard enough to make his wife cry.

but even more importantly run the damn ball. With our power backs, make them play honest, they don’t like honest, they are from LA