NFL Sunday Ticket

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Got ST Max for free as well. Not a hard ask at all this year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get a partial refund from them I upgraded for $110 from streaming to Max because it implied that's why I was having trouble logging in, but clearly not the case.

I haven't had the patience to get on the phone and get too mad at them but I may have to. They insisted before I had MAX and that's the one I needed now but unless the streaming doesn't work on Amazon Fire and Roku, and it says it does, then they should not have told me I needed to upgrade.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Speaking of Sunday Ticket, is there any way for me to subscribe digitally only? I don't want to pay for all of DirectTV. I already have Hulu live and don't feel like giving that up.

When I typed in my information, it told me I wasn't eligible... which makes no sense.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Speaking of Sunday Ticket, is there any way for me to subscribe digitally only? I don't want to pay for all of DirectTV. I already have Hulu live and don't feel like giving that up.

When I typed in my information, it told me I wasn't eligible... which makes no sense.
Amazon fire stick…

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That's not my understanding. I don't think just anybody can stream it on a firestick or Roku.
My understanding is that you have to live somewhere that a satellite dish cannot be mounted at your residence in order to get the streaming only Sunday Ticket.
You can. That’s how I have Sunday ticket. I don’t have DIRECTV but they have the app on Amazon fire stick and I paid a couple hundred bucks to have the service. You could also access it from your computer once you sign up for the service via Amazon and it gives you the ability to watch four games at once. One thing to keep in mind if you want the red zone channel along with that you have to pay for it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You can. That’s how I have Sunday ticket. I don’t have DIRECTV but they have the app on Amazon fire stick and I paid a couple hundred bucks to have the service. You could also access it from your computer once you sign up for the service via Amazon and it gives you the ability to watch four games at once. One thing to keep in mind if you want the red zone channel along with that you have to pay for it.
I'm an Amazon Prime subscriber and I see nothing at all related to purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket either on the site or on my Smart TV. Is this strictly a Fire Stick promotion?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'm an Amazon Prime subscriber and I see nothing at all related to purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket either on the site or on my Smart TV. Is this strictly a Fire Stick promotion?
You should be able to get it via Prime or Fire Stick.… you have to download the app.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Attachments

• 6CF1961A-7D70-434F-8BAF-5CA0C9CE840A.jpeg
    6CF1961A-7D70-434F-8BAF-5CA0C9CE840A.jpeg
    682.9 KB · Views: 23

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You should be able to get it via Prime or Fire Stick.… you have to download the app.
Well, it's not letting me download the app from my computer (apparently only Android devices)... and I don't have a Fire Stick.

So, oh well. I'm not spending $40 on the hopes it would work. I wonder why it's not available on a computer, though.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Well, it's not letting me download the app from my computer (apparently only Android devices)... and I don't have a Fire Stick.

So, oh well. I'm not spending $40 on the hopes it would work. I wonder why it's not available on a computer, though.
The only way they let you access it on the web is if you download the app on Fire Stick and purchase the services.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

You can get the NFL Sunday Ticket app on your Firestick from the Amazon Appstore. For new users that don’t know how to do it, we have given step-by-step instructions below. The installation process goes as follows:

• First, go to the search menu by selecting the Search (hand lens logo) option above the Fire TV home screen.
  • Search for NFL Sunday Ticket in the search menu. You can either type it in using the on-screen keyboard or use the Voice Search feature.
  • Choose NFL Sunday Ticket from the instant search results on the menu.
  • After that, click the NFL Sunday Ticket app logo under Apps & Games on the following results page.
  • Click Get on the NFL Sunday Ticket app download page. It should start downloading soon.
  • Once the NFL Sunday Ticket app is successfully installed on your Firestick, click Open to launch it. You can also launch it from Your Apps & Channels section of the Fire TV home screen.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The only way they let you access it on the web is if you download the app on Fire Stick and purchase the services.
That just doesn't make any sense. Maybe for Amazon, but not for the NFL. To be fair, I'm sure you're right, it's just an illogical step when the Amazon Prime app is installed on tons of different devices.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I have but you still have to pay Sunday Ticket which is AT&T not Amazon. I think they will allow you to use Amazon Pay to do it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose