NFL Sunday Ticket

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I made the decision not to get it then. I will almost assuredly get it NEXT season but this year with us tanking I think I'm going to just do NFL plus and watch the games later.
I think that is pretty smart.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tend to end up watching the game alone and my dad is moving in a month so that will be even more the case this year. So I'm thinking for one season I might be able to handle watching most of them on delay.

The good news is the 20 dollar indoor antenna I got on Amazon works, I get FOX, CBS, NBC and ABC so I should be able to watch most of the games on FOX or CBS and I have Prime for those games. I don't have NFL network but good with that.

To get FOX I have to move the antenna into a not ideal spot so I can't permanently fix it on the window there but easy to move when not watching it.
What type of antenna did you get? The Wineguard ones that I bought 10+ years ago still work great and seemed to have the longest range of comparable antennas.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just saw that they have changed the number of streams allowed. Unlimited streams and devices and two streams outside the house. This is a change from April when they said the package would include only 2 streams.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw that they have changed the number of streams allowed. Unlimited streams and devices and two streams outside the house. This is a change from April when they said the package would include only 2 streams.
Meaning you can stream at home and at a separate location simultaneously? Where did you see that?

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Meaning you can stream at home and at a separate location simultaneously? Where did you see that?
That is what i took from this. Hope I'm right since I'm subscribing based on this

How many streams do I get?
There’s no limit to the number of streams you get while watching NFL Sunday Ticket at your home. For example, you can tune in on your living room TV, while a family member watches on their tablet from a different room, and another member watches at the same time on their phone.
Outside your home, you can watch on up to two separate streams.
There's no limit to the number of devices you can use to log in.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What type of antenna did you get? The Wineguard ones that I bought 10+ years ago still work great and seemed to have the longest range of comparable antennas.

25 bucks and I had like 6 bucks in rewards from Capital One.

Edit looks like I can't link it on Amazon.

2023 Gesobyte Amplified HD digital indoor antenna

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is what i took from this. Hope I'm right since I'm subscribing based on this

How many streams do I get?
There’s no limit to the number of streams you get while watching NFL Sunday Ticket at your home. For example, you can tune in on your living room TV, while a family member watches on their tablet from a different room, and another member watches at the same time on their phone.
Outside your home, you can watch on up to two separate streams.
There's no limit to the number of devices you can use to log in.

With YouTube TV, you do have to be careful. It is possible to split/share accounts. I share one with BRR right now. One of the caveats is that you have to sign in from your home zip code every 3 months. So if you share an account with a neighbor, great. You can also share it with up to 6 different Gmail accounts, each having their own favorites, DVR history etc.

The other major one, is that because BRR is the home account and zip code, the local channels are based off of his zip code. This is what I want to watch Cards/Suns games anyway as I live in Colorado now. Anything that you have set to record cannot be watched until the recording is over, unless it is broadcast nationwide. It works out for me because I can skip commercials and halftime and shave 75 minutes off the watch time.

and I wouldn't even have shared this in the main Cards forum if it weren't for the writer's strike and the fact that these streaming services are screwing them out of hard earned money. As far as I'm concerned, sharing account information is turnabout for these streaming providers doing what they are doing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With YouTube TV, you do have to be careful. It is possible to split/share accounts. I share one with BRR right now. One of the caveats is that you have to sign in from your home zip code every 3 months. So if you share an account with a neighbor, great. You can also share it with up to 6 different Gmail accounts, each having their own favorites, DVR history etc.

The other major one, is that because BRR is the home account and zip code, the local channels are based off of his zip code. This is what I want to watch Cards/Suns games anyway as I live in Colorado now. Anything that you have set to record cannot be watched until the recording is over, unless it is broadcast nationwide. It works out for me because I can skip commercials and halftime and shave 75 minutes off the watch time.

and I wouldn't even have shared this in the main Cards forum if it weren't for the writer's strike and the fact that these streaming services are screwing them out of hard earned money. As far as I'm concerned, sharing account information is turnabout for these streaming providers doing what they are doing.
So you guys live in different states but share the account and it’s not an issue?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you guys live in different states but share the account and it’s not an issue?

I have to have BRR log in with my email addy/password in his zip code every 3 months, but other than that, no. We have been doing it for a while now. Every couple/few weeks YouTube TV asks me if I am traveling and I say yes. Then they say, no problem. I'll allow this for 3 months until you sign in again.

and I know we have a difference of opinions a lot on here, but I have your back 100% on what you are going through. I have even donated to the relief efforts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to have BRR log in with my email addy/password in his zip code every 3 months, but other than that, no. We have been doing it for a while now. Every couple/few weeks YouTube TV asks me if I am traveling and I say yes. Then they say, no problem. I'll allow this for 3 months until you sign in again.

and I know we have a difference of opinions a lot on here, but I have your back 100% on what you are going through. I have even donated to the relief efforts.
I know dude and appreciate it. Truly. We can think each other are crazy with Cardinals opinions, but we’re still message board fam!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FYI I've decided NOT to get Sunday Ticket this year just too expensive for what I expect to be a lose for the draft year anyways.

I'm debating getting NFL + so I can watch games after they're over, I think that's 9.99 a month. Even discounted paying over 20 bucks a game for Sunday Ticket on Youtube is just too much IMO. Especially since you can't pick and choose games still. For example the 2 49er games I'll get for free, and probably a couple of others.

I'll likely get it next year although depends on some things.
What’s the difference between NFL+ and NFL+ Premium? One is 4.99/mo and the premium is 9.99/mo.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the difference between NFL+ and NFL+ Premium? One is 4.99/mo and the premium is 9.99/mo.

+ you get all the local market games live, premium you get that plus you get full or condensed games after the games are over.

I'll probably be getting premium I don't see any value in plus since I can get the local market games on my local channels.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
+ you get all the local market games live, premium you get that plus you get full or condensed games after the games are over.

I'll probably be getting premium I don't see any value in plus since I can get the local market games on my local channels.
Thanks Russ! Yes, for me, the Premium is the way to go.

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With League Pass I can pay for a package that just features Suns games. I'm done with Sunday Ticket until they offer the same feature and I can get a Cards only subscription.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With League Pass I can pay for a package that just features Suns games. I'm done with Sunday Ticket until they offer the same feature and I can get a Cards only subscription.
I doubt this ever happens, though I hope it does. That League Pass for Suns games only is a killer deal that I took advantage of in CP3's first two seasons. But I think the NBA does this because their viewership imprint isn't nearly what the NFL's is, so they figure out other ways to get people to subscribe.

I fear the NFL is so damn popular they know they can squeeze fans who just want a single team to buy in for everything.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I fear the NFL is so damn popular they know they can squeeze fans who just want a single team to buy in for everything.
And then they can't figure out why people are finding "alternative" ways to find Live TV and sports......I haven't had satellite or cable for 5 years and watch anything I want....just sayin lol

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just got my NFL+ renewal email.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1691704707904.png
    1691704707904.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 2

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Went with NFL+ Premium as well. I have had Sunday Ticket since it was available. Will be strange and will most likely go back to it next year.