Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now why would kyler want to seek out his own care instead of trusting team docs???

As a general rule: DO NOT ABDICATE YOUR MEDICAL CARE DECISIONMAKING YO ANYONE ELSE.
Weird case to use to make your point, since this surgeon was the former STEELERS team surgeon, i.e. Maragos DID seek out his own doctor instead of trusting team docs. And without knowing all the details of the case, just from reading the article, it seems very possible that the doc did nothing wrong and the verdict was bogus.

...dave

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Weird case to use to make your point, since this surgeon was the former STEELERS team surgeon, i.e. Maragos DID seek out his own doctor instead of trusting team docs. And without knowing all the details of the case, just from reading the article, it seems very possible that the doc did nothing wrong and the verdict was bogus.

...dave
Did you read that the surgeon group had the eagles as well? It was directly stated in the article. And regardless of whether the verdict was bogus or not, the crux of the situation is don’t trust someone that doesn’t 100% have their interests aligned with yours medically. A team and player have some concentric circles in that regard but never 100% alignment. The nfl has proven time and time again they don’t give an ish about long term medical ramifications to players if they can perform today.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I love the fact that Carr is so pissed at Raiders and his coach, that he blocked all trades (he has no trade clause) but will probably still sign with one of the teams they asked about trading him to (Saints and Panthers).

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

KiwiCard

Rookie
Reaction score
Im not sure where exactly this comment fits best but....

The Eggles have lost both their OC and DC now, and one would assume several assistants. Along with some good players off contract/considering retirement I think they will take a step back next year. We might also see how good Sirrianni really is.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure where exactly this comment fits best but....

The Eggles have lost both their OC and DC now, and one would assume several assistants. Along with some good players off contract/considering retirement I think they will take a step back next year. We might also see how good Sirrianni really is.
Eagles are an extremely well run organization, but history tells us that SB losers almost always take a step backwards.

KiwiCard

Rookie
Reaction score
In the case that Fields is dealt, and we assume QBs go 1-2, certainly adds to our leverage with the colts for a trade down one spot. On the negative side it means the Seahawks are getting Carter or Anderson Jr :(

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In the case that Fields is dealt, and we assume QBs go 1-2, certainly adds to our leverage with the colts for a trade down one spot. On the negative side it means the Seahawks are getting Carter or Anderson Jr :(

Unless Fields goes to the Colts

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose