NFL league: year 2022-23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Greg Roman has 10 seasons as an OC.

In those 10 he has finished bottom 4 in pass attempts 9 times.

I'm all for a more balance in the run game. I'm not sure that level of run/pass split is the future of offense the way the league favors passing now.

I can see Roman at the Panthers with whoever takes over. He started his career there.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The wind and what sounds like gunfire has left my house out of internet and power intermittently all night. I’ve been powering my phone with a ridiculously large battery pack I always keep charged.

I’m probably gonna be fine, I have some water, a shotgun, and 3/4ths of a large bottle of Centrum multivitamins.

To contribute something past living in this hellhole dystopia, I’d actually be interested in seeing what Greg Roman could do here. I think Lamar actually held him back.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wind and what sounds like gunfire has left my house out of internet and power intermittently all night. I’ve been powering my phone with a ridiculously large battery pack I always keep charged.

I’m probably gonna be fine, I have some water, a shotgun, and 3/4ths of a large bottle of Centrum multivitamins.

To contribute something past living in this hellhole dystopia, I’d actually be interested in seeing what Greg Roman could do here. I think Lamar actually held him back.
Take care ASFN friend :mrgreen:
:thumbup:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yuck.

No thanks.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I'm all for a more balance in the run game. I'm not sure that level of run/pass split is the future of offense the way the league favors passing now.

I can see Roman at the Panthers with whoever takes over. He started his career there.
I hear what you’re saying, but has he ever had a QB that provided a better passing solution than a running solution? Kaepernick & Jackson almost forced his hand. We obviously don’t want Murray using his legs on a regular basis, but if our running game with RB’s was lethal, then it would open up more passing opportunities for Murray. And I would love to see a miserable D out there as we run the ball down their throats.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Amen. No Roman.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Anybody else see the Tweets on Aaron Rodgers potentially being traded within the AFC?