NFL league: year 2022-23

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Should be a great game, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Bengals hand them their butts. Especially, in how the NFL hosed them out of home field advantage. That Bills D isn’t very good.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be a great game, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Bengals hand them their butts. Especially, in how the NFL hosed them out of home field advantage. That Bills D isn’t very good.
How's that?!

...dave

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How's that?!

...dave
When the NFL cancelled the MNF game, the Bengals lost their opportunity to be the 2 seed. It was a home game, and although it was early, they were up 7-3 & driving. If they won that game, the game this weekend would be in Cincinnati. If the NFL didn’t feel it was possible to squeeze the opportunity to finish that game, then there should have been some type of tie breaker, even a coin flip.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the NFL cancelled the MNF game, the Bengals lost their opportunity to be the 2 seed. It was a home game, and although it was early, they were up 7-3 & driving. If they won that game, the game this weekend would be in Cincinnati. If the NFL didn’t feel it was possible to squeeze the opportunity to finish that game, then there should have been some type of tie breaker, even a coin flip.
Oh, gotcha, i misread your post.

I agree - i thought the coin flip that would've happened between KC/BUF or KC/CIN had KC lost their last game was a great compromise, given that the winner of the CIN/BUF game would've been ahead of KC in that situation. By the same token, they should've flipped a coin to decide home field for CIN/BUF since the Bengals would've been seeded ahead of the Bills had they won the canceled game.

...dave

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If you go with someone like Flores, you can bring in this guy to OC.
You can, but you shouldn't. He was not well-regarded in Baltimore. He couldn't figure out what to do when teams stopped him as the season wore on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose