NFL league: year 2022-23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Just read Darius Slay has requested a trade from the Eagles. Obvious connections there, and don’t know what compensation it would take, but a definite position of need for us
His cap hit this year for a team trading for him is 17.5 mil and he wants a new deal as his voids after this season. Pass.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Your new Center is now waiting...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'd be good with this. I know PFF grades aren't the end all be all, but a decent measure for O-line where there aren't a lot of stats - Jones has been in the 70s (rated in green category) every year since 2013, which was his second in the league.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
His cap hit this year for a team trading for him is 17.5 mil and he wants a new deal as his voids after this season. Pass.
That seems like the right take. I admittedly didn't do any due diligence on salary/cap and potential trade compensation, just connected the dots between the coach and the need.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Thielen. One of my favourite non Cards players. Not sure how much he has left in the tank though. Probably more a WR3 now.
Yeah Thielen is a great story making the team as a walkon. However his time is over. He is 33 next season and it's time of him to hang it up.

Reactions: PJ1

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't imagine trading for a 39 year old QB with that contract. Are the Jet's just a QB away from a shot? It doesn't feel like they are.

I mean, they were 7-4 with White, Wilson, and Flacco while Breece Hall (potential OPOY) getting hurt for the year. Are any of them even top 32 QB's?

They have a window before they have to pay their good players, especially on defense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson