NFL league: year 2022-23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or they could, you know, hire full-time professional refs.

I don't know why they just can't make everything challengeable. Keep the number of challenge flags the same but let them be used for anything. Why not? There are cameras and TV screens everywhere. There are already a tonne of game breaks. It's better that bad calls don't ruin games.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't know why they just can't make everything challengeable. Keep the number of challenge flags the same but let them be used for anything. Why not? There are cameras and TV screens everywhere. There are already a tonne of game breaks. It's better that bad calls don't ruin games.

Because they want the "human" element in officiating.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The USFL had that system and it worked really well. Review and “boom” answer was given.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because they want the "human" element in officiating.

And there still will be as there are limited flags but these stupid and obvious errors need to get out of the game.

Even better would be a "sky judge". Soccer fought against removing the human element for decades but now they have referee in a booth watching everything that can alert for referee to obvious errors.

No reason football couldn't have that on on Sunday he could have said "Hey Jerome, I think you need to go look at that one. I think you got it wrong".

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Matty Ice has been benched in Indy. He's got a hurt shoulder, but would have been benched, regardless, according the Reich. It's too bad he became a turnover machine this year.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I would take the last 3 years of Herbert vs Jones 10 times out of 10.

When will common sense rule over hyper-criticism and snap judgements?

You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would take the last 3 years of Herbert vs Jones 10 times out of 10.

When will common sense rule over hyper-criticism and snap judgements?

There is also the TD discrepancy, yardage discrepancy too. It's a really dumb argument to compare the two.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A caveat to trading for Daron Payne. He is a FA after this year so....naw....I wouldn't trade more than a late day three pick.

Yeah I was just going to say. He's on his 5th year deal so he only has 10 games to play before FA. A day 2 is way high.

Allen might actually be better right now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson